OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

41C92A8B-3116-490D-820A-DF851DEA2CE1.jpeg

sometimes jewels hit the floor. Best pick up at a outlet for me! These and championships Lebron X

Wow nice find on the 4s! Been out of the outlet game for a few years are clearance stores still worth it like they used to be? Be about 25 mins from Pigeon Forge clearance spot next week

Wow nice find on the 4s! Been out of the outlet game for a few years are clearance stores still worth it like they used to be? Be about 25 mins from Pigeon Forge clearance spot next week
I was actually in pigeon forge 2 weeks ago for vacation. The clearance store was DREADFUL. My Entire size of 10.5 was gone. Like not a single shoe in that size to look at. And there was line to get into the regular Nike outlet everyday so I never went in that one.

Nike Carlsbad- I never find anything here but I still go to look if anything interesting which is a no. Sales suck right now not much discos on clothing.
san ysidro- was hoping to find something worth my time but nothing. Same doo-doo sales as Carlsbad. Jordan x steel football cleats for $125 which is retail. Had return pair of flint vii’s size 9.5 and some kid sizes toro v’s. What’s the prices for these shoes, it’s retail! Gonna try alpine later today or tomorrow so wish me luck.

Comments like these always make me laugh! It’s basically no different then having a plug at foot locker or wherever. At any job regardless of what level you’re on it has additional perks. Still trippin!
nahh bump that outlets where never on the bs until recently man..and its still great outlets out there that actually respect the customers not worker by at least offering a raffle.. hell one outlet here in ohio held wristbands for bred 13s while back

nahh bump that outlets where never on the bs until recently man..and its still great outlets out there that actually respect the customers not worker by at least offering a raffle.. hell one outlet here in ohio held wristbands for bred 13s while back
The 2 outlets I go to in OH are straight garbage when it comes to employees buying up product..And they've been like that for years..Especially Jeffersonville..That spot has been bad for employees stashing stuff for 20 yrs..

The 2 outlets I go to in OH are straight garbage when it comes to employees buying up product..And they've been like that for years..Especially Jeffersonville..That spot has been bad for employees stashing stuff for 20 yrs..
I've come up on so many kicks in Jeffersonville in my lifetime.

any deals or steals @nikesantaclarita clearance location? im looking for big and tall sizing clothing
shirts
polos
jackets
jerseys
shorts
3xl 4xl or any tall sizes. thanks guys!

Rehoboth beach , DE had nothing at all. Hot trash.

can some clarify what I’m missing with the lines outside of nike outlets anymore? Every time and every Nike outlet has a line outside. I understood when places weren’t at full capacity and distancing but that is gone now and still a line outside. No other store, just Nike. What’s the deal with this.

Lee, MA Nike outlet closed for good a few weeks ago. Never seen a Nike outlet close before. Had found some halfway decent stuff there over the years, but it started to really suck about 3 yrs ago or so, pretty much the same time all the outlets started to suck.

michaeljordan-crying.gif

Vacaville- was late to the carmine vi’s party here. Employee said they got them Monday and only size left was 13. B-grade and was retail. I never managed to find my size or anything I swear. No good sales yet still busy as s***!

Vacaville- was late to the carmine vi’s party here. Employee said they got them Monday and only size left was 13. B-grade and was retail. I never managed to find my size or anything I swear. No good sales yet still busy as s***!
Heard they had b grade jubilees the other day

^ you’re correct. Employee told me this as well. Said only had size 7 left. Forgot to mention that with the update earlier. Didn’t care for those shoes thus the forgetting to mention.

Back
Top Bottom