OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

True.

Back when outlets had 40% off the hash wall/returns they had the DJ Khalid 5’s on the heat rack. I’m friendly with some of the employees there so I asked one about them. He said even though they’re on the rack they would be excluded from the promo basically because they got too many returns of that model. We both agreed that it was going to be a headache for them since they were placed right under the discount sign smh.

Each outlet seems to have a diff policy with retro and dunk returns I’ve seen some keep them up for retail while others do the back wall and allow the 20/30% discount on them
I think your correct but I do think they try to sell them retail first. If it hasn’t moved in some time I think it goes onto the hash wall.

Man I miss going to Nike outlets to stumble upon gems

The more gmhood and small they were the better gems Conroe here in tx sold samples twice a month aoze 9 amd eirhwe 12 or 13 only ( sample so
izes) Thos were the fin times man
Snaker cpllecr9mg ain't what it was then... joedans released on Wednesdays so either skipped school or called off on work..lol

Depends the outlet but yes I have been seeing a lot of acg stuff recently usually on clearance rack for full price lol

The more gmhood and small they were the better gems Conroe here in tx sold samples twice a month aoze 9 amd eirhwe 12 or 13 only ( sample so
izes) Thos were the fin times man
Snaker cpllecr9mg ain't what it was then... joedans released on Wednesdays so either skipped school or called off on work..lol
Copped b-corns and linens over the phone from them

I remember when the 14s came out I went to the Nike outlet and got like 3 pair for like $130. When I played I always had a few pair of basketball shoes. I even remember seeing a few 12s at the Hillsboro TX outlet back in the day.

Nike Georgetown closing :smh:

But people in the tweets saying Nike opening stores in Maryland, but the areas they're mentioning don't seem realistic at all, unless it's just more outlet stores.

Yep the are opening in Silver Spring and Bethesda. I Assume the one in Silver Spring will be a community store, while the one in Bethesda will be more like the store in Nashville. Smaller Nike flagship.

Yep the are opening in Silver Spring and Bethesda. I Assume the one in Silver Spring will be a community store, while the one in Bethesda will be more like the store in Nashville. Smaller Nike flagship.

Yeah I saw them say it's a Nike Unite. Never been to one of those. It's not an outlet but I'm guessing the selection is terrible or it's like yoga gear and what not?

Noticed Nike Bay Plaza (Bronx) isn’t doing 20% off the hash wall. Smfh. They’re pulling Flushing Nike shenanigans.

i miss when outlets were in their prime lol

The joy of finding a pair of J’s at a great price. Even if it took 2 or 3 visits, at some point you knew you would find something worthwhile. Now it’s all Kyrie’s, Monarch’s, Blazers and cheap slides.

i miss when outlets were in their prime lol

Couldn't agree more. I'm old now and was trying to explain a couple of younger sneakerheads in the gym about the good old days (IMO). Using the Nike Special Orders # to track something down, or getting a heads up from people posting on NT and calling and asking them if they would ship. Had to be quick cause even if the place did ship, NT would overwhelm them and if you were late they would shut it down and stop taking orders. I remember getting B Grade Jedi SB for $49, B Grade Ice Crystals for $59, True Air Max 97s for like $50. Hell if I remember correctly a couple of people even scored What the Dunks from outlets at the time they dropped.

Saw this today in Howe Bout Arden in Sac when driving by says coming 2023
B44C881B-0128-44E7-936B-C0F020478EE4.jpeg

Last edited:
^ I’m intrigued as this would be a new spot to hit up but it can turn into San Leandro 2.0 worst case scenario. It will be picked clean because I see so many people at Folsom like resellers I don’t even bother going there anymore and it’s gone downhill since pandemic time. Time will tell me if I’m right or wrong but it’s about time Sacramento finally got something.

Back
Top Bottom