OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Carlsbad vs San Clemente for never having anything. I'm not just talking "heat", I think out of like 100 trips, I've maybe copped like 1 golf polo. Oops, sorry, I do think I've copped a backpack once.

Only good thing about the SC outlet is the easiest access from freeway, parking, and proximity to a bathroom at an outlet ever.

Anyone been out to flushing lately? Haven’t been since October.

I don’t even stress anymore in regards to these resellers and their families coming. Most of them living on top of each other anyway

Pasadena TX Clearance store: some swingmans USA FSR United 20s and authentic UNITED 20 in white. Lithuania blanks. Think theres still some size S Harden Associations. Blue size S USA swingman didn't check if blank or not. FSR still on those yellow earned Heat jerseys STILL! 2 or 3 size M Siakham Icon from last season. XXL statement Cetlics blank Authentics (maybe 20 or so left) XXXL Lakers earned swingman blanks maybe 2 dozen. Pm me for prices or price estimates. I was rushing to beat the weather so no pics and may not be 100% accurate lots of mamba lebron shirseys mostly XXL and M left couple Embid shirseys from 2 all star games ago in red... some, 6 ot 7 maybe (only size size L) Westbrook Icon shirsey.

Would have grabbed some of the shirseys but all were $14.99 Nike can kick rocks think I had all they had already anyways... in the summer they were selling lebron, Icon, city, stament, earned and mamba shirseys, Harden Icon and HWC, Dame Earned dark Icon (grey with black font and the Metallic swoosh), Zion rookie challenge (orange) Westbrook Icon and Association all $6.99 or less. I stocked up 🤣 still have like 8 Westbrook Associations and 6/7 Harden Icon got em on sale $3. 99+tax. Last year was the last year they did dri-fits too I think...and not the new 100% cotton wrinklely loose fit ones they do now. Even still had Gordan Hayward Celtics City (green and gold) from like 3 seasons ago and Kemba Walker 2/3 teams later in Celtics Icon $14.99 no NBA shorts at all no NBA socks. Some team shooting shirts and tees and tanks Celtics and Raptors I remember. Store looks like they got robbed no joke almost every aisle is empty maybe 3 silhouettes of shoes in the whole store, except for some appearal I saw one pair of griffey retros think it looked like sz 12 an employee was walking it to the back probably keeping them was like 10 minutes to close, and quite a bit of team gear the whole back hash wall is now slides ranging from jordan to Nike to team usa maybe even converse LOL and all sorts of MLB team slide. Employees just standing around, nothing to do one was cracking me up just kept walking around the store in circles basically like attempting to restock the shelfs he was pushing the cart except there wasn't once anything on the cart to restock the shelves with 🤣 just the store in circles... I hope they don't shut it down but at this point they might as well. Or close TX city and combine them think Pasadena would probably stay busier.

Oh they did have a couple Olypmpic shirts this one was really nice and thick heavy cotton nice colorway.
20220204_035844.jpg
20220204_035814.jpg

grabbed one had two racks full xs to 3x $14.99 retail was $45.00. Some nice Nike hoop shorts the "DNA" line lots of bright colors and floral patterns etc. Didn't check the price though I couldn't pull them off.

Some NFL jerseys definitely lower grade than I'd seen the last time so there's either like a replica, swingman type, and authentic. Or just a replica and authentic... 🤷‍♂️ I know nothing about the football jereys or the player they had just it was a saints player or ex player. Bunch of random NFL team shirts 9.99-14.99. Some really nice slides too if anyone needs a pair they've got the whole back hash wall full of slides now...most middle isles are empty.

Had some USA Tees like these in all the colors didn't check the price I already had all of them... gotnthem in the summerbfor 9.99 so assuming that's still the price or maybe 14.99 now 🤣 black and gold one I bought from Cypress this summer and was $29 99 didn't see that one tonight.
20220204_043018.jpg
IMG_20210929_204705.jpg

Had a few stars and stripes elite socks M is all I saw though this style might have had some in XL... No L I checked that's my size...
20220204_042857.jpg

Attachments

• 20220204_042658.jpg
    20220204_042658.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 20220204_042658.jpg
    20220204_042658.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 49
Pasadena TX Clearance store: some swingmans USA FSR United 20s and authentic UNITED 20 in white. Lithuania blanks. Think theres still some size S Harden Associations. Blue size S USA swingman didn't check if blank or not. FSR still on those yellow earned Heat jerseys STILL! 2 or 3 size M Siakham Icon from last season. XXL statement Cetlics blank Authentics (maybe 20 or so left) XXXL Lakers earned swingman blanks maybe 2 dozen. Pm me for prices or price estimates. I was rushing to beat the weather so no pics and may not be 100% accurate lots of mamba lebron shirseys mostly XXL and M left couple Embid shirseys from 2 all star games ago in red... some, 6 ot 7 maybe (only size size L) Westbrook Icon shirsey.

Would have grabbed some of the shirseys but all were $14.99 Nike can kick rocks think I had all they had already anyways... in the summer they were selling lebron, Icon, city, stament, earned and mamba shirseys, Harden Icon and HWC, Dame Earned dark Icon (grey with black font and the Metallic swoosh), Zion rookie challenge (orange) Westbrook Icon and Association all $6.99 or less. I stocked up 🤣 still have like 8 Westbrook Associations and 6/7 Harden Icon got em on sale $3. 99+tax. Last year was the last year they did dri-fits too I think...and not the new 100% cotton wrinklely loose fit ones they do now. Even still had Gordan Hayward Celtics City (green and gold) from like 3 seasons ago and Kemba Walker 2/3 teams later in Celtics Icon $14.99 no NBA shorts at all no NBA socks. Some team shooting shirts and tees and tanks Celtics and Raptors I remember. Store looks like they got robbed no joke almost every aisle is empty maybe 3 silhouettes of shoes in the whole store, except for some appearal I saw one pair of griffey retros think it looked like sz 12 an employee was walking it to the back probably keeping them was like 10 minutes to close, and quite a bit of team gear the whole back hash wall is now slides ranging from jordan to Nike to team usa maybe even converse LOL and all sorts of MLB team slide. Employees just standing around, nothing to do one was cracking me up just kept walking around the store in circles basically like attempting to restock the shelfs he was pushing the cart except there wasn't once anything on the cart to restock the shelves with 🤣 just the store in circles... I hope they don't shut it down but at this point they might as well. Or close TX city and combine them think Pasadena would probably stay busier.

Oh they did have a couple Olypmpic shirts this one was really nice and thick heavy cotton nice colorway.
20220204_035844.jpg
20220204_035814.jpg

grabbed one had two racks full xs to 3x $14.99 retail was $45.00. Some nice Nike hoop shorts the "DNA" line lots of bright colors and floral patterns etc. Didn't check the price though I couldn't pull them off.

Some NFL jerseys definitely lower grade than I'd seen the last time so there's either like a replica, swingman type, and authentic. Or just a replica and authentic... 🤷‍♂️ I know nothing about the football jereys or the player they had just it was a saints player or ex player. Bunch of random NFL team shirts 9.99-14.99. Some really nice slides too if anyone needs a pair they've got the whole back hash wall full of slides now...most middle isles are empty.

Had some USA Tees like these in all the colors didn't check the price I already had all of them... gotnthem in the summerbfor 9.99 so assuming that's still the price or maybe 14.99 now 🤣 black and gold one I bought from Cypress this summer and was $29 99 didn't see that one tonight.
20220204_043018.jpg
IMG_20210929_204705.jpg

Had a few stars and stripes elite socks M is all I saw though this style might have had some in XL... No L I checked that's my size...
20220204_042857.jpg
Thought about going next week. Nope. Good look

Anyone been out to flushing lately? Haven’t been since October.

I don’t even stress anymore in regards to these resellers and their families coming. Most of them living on top of each other anyway

flushing has been dry for months, no shoes on the racks just some monarchs and cleats, the resellers are still there every day waiting for the "cart" to come out... i like my life... im not staying at a store from open to close in hopes of copping a returned shoe. most of them dudes look like they pay for the "kitty" anyway so i guess they need that resell money!

flushing has been dry for months, no shoes on the racks just some monarchs and cleats, the resellers are still there every day waiting for the "cart" to come out... i like my life... im not staying at a store from open to close in hopes of copping a returned shoe. most of them dudes look like they pay for the "kitty" anyway so i guess they need that resell money!

:lol:

Nike socks with Yeezy Crowd.

I worked there way back when and those resellers are comedy. They would try and fight an employee if the employee pulled the plug on bulk buying a specific shoe.

Crazy. Can’t get they teeth fixed but they’ll 3k on items from there.

Houston peeps, Active Athlete (59& 1092) had all Winter Apparel 50% off, no exclusions. I had my kid with my so I couldn’t deep dive but most of the Nike stuff was Club Fleece. There was a small amount of Tech Fleece but the Big Swoosh pullovers/pants.

The Adidas and Jordan gear looked better but I couldn’t really go through it.

41EE0C0D-D75F-4482-A431-E7BB49652DAC.jpeg

561C5EE2-DC47-45A0-A67F-52B51E7C0E05.jpeg

74771B3E-7C41-434C-8BD5-63FB60355F9A.jpeg

Deer park, ny :
hash 20% off
Nothing caught my eye, but good to see the additional discounts back.

Very lightweight update on my part but I was headed to a party a few mins away so I only had time to dip in to make a return. Peeked at the clearance rack in Katy Mills and saw a single Tech Fleece Hoody in Very Berry/Pomegranate, Small, for $89.99 + 20% off.

3D763E9F-1579-49C6-B379-DD71937391AF.jpeg

Men’s Hash Wall & clearance apparel racks were additional 20% off. I assume all clearance apparel and Hash was 20% off through the weekend.

Been a while since I hit Katy Mills - damn near feels like a regular mall instead of an outlet

Just got back from Woodbury Commons (Harriman NY)

at cash register they had a few

(like 3) Jordan 11 Adapts (smaller sizes)

1 pair of Brotherhoods...6.5

Marina Blues...7.5

Metalic Purple - 7.5

notable on floor
Jordan 14 winterized - retail

Jordan 13 low - jade - 169.99 B Grade

KD 14 - Red print and black 69.99

Hash was 20% had some of the diana turasi Lebron 18s

Got a hoodie ( the NSW SPE+ BB PO HOODIE) and a pair of ACG Smith SMT Cargos mostly XLs. going for retail at 180,, they took 20 percent off....I found one that was marked $90...figured with 20 percent I will bite....it was 50% off ACG and LAB clothing too.....so it came to 35.98

Houston peeps, Active Athlete (59& 1092) had all Winter Apparel 50% off, no exclusions. I had my kid with my so I couldn’t deep dive but most of the Nike stuff was Club Fleece. There was a small amount of Tech Fleece but the Big Swoosh pullovers/pants.

The Adidas and Jordan gear looked better but I couldn’t really go through it.

41EE0C0D-D75F-4482-A431-E7BB49652DAC.jpeg

561C5EE2-DC47-45A0-A67F-52B51E7C0E05.jpeg

74771B3E-7C41-434C-8BD5-63FB60355F9A.jpeg
That's some decent stuff. It's dry here in the Bay. Definitely some pickups for my son.

The Houston Nike Inline store opened this weekend, popped in there with the fam. It’s a small spot and had hella traffic so didn’t spend much time inside and the old lady wasn’t gonna let me take pics. It’s equal square footage for Men’s and Women’s but clearly emphasizing the women’s aspect. I didn’t see anything that really stood out from normal and everything is full retail so not my cup of tea.

They had some exclusives for Opening Day but people were camped out for 3 days to resell. It’s worth popping in if you are in City Centre already or in the area but def not anything to be driving a long ways for, unless they get the Sneaker Pass popping eventually

Nike Outlet loaded with apparel in Cincinnati. Not much in the way of shoes but the wall is at least 20% again.

A LOT of the apparel in the store is 30% off. Just grabbed a black pair of tech fleece pants for 48$ that was in the clearance rack and a black pair of the new Penny pants for 27$ after extra discounts. Good variety too.

I think the Nike store in Flushing should just close. The times that I’ve been there these past few months, it’s nothing but the same Kyrie’s and Monarchs. It’s Monarch’s for days. In the land of the dry, the man with the Monarch’s is king. What’s the point? Just close the store down, relocate it to the industrial part of Flushing and have it be a store only for resellers. They could all congregate there like rats and eat up all the shoes. But at least they won’t be in the mall, out of sight, out of mind. It’s profitable, that’s why it’s still there. But a store in which your average shopper can’t even get lucky once, it’s just a waste of space. There used to be a Five Guys where Nike Flushing is at. I think it should come back.

I think the Nike store in Flushing should just close. The times that I’ve been there these past few months, it’s nothing but the same Kyrie’s and Monarchs. It’s Monarch’s for days. In the land of the dry, the man with the Monarch’s is king. What’s the point? Just close the store down, relocate it to the industrial part of Flushing and have it be a store only for resellers. They could all congregate there like rats and eat up all the shoes. But at least they won’t be in the mall, out of sight, out of mind. It’s profitable, that’s why it’s still there. But a store in which your average shopper can’t even get lucky once, it’s just a waste of space. There used to be a Five Guys where Nike Flushing is at. I think it should come back.
I feel like the same thing should be done for the San Leandro clearance store. All they get now is monarch’s and basic team clothing.

I used to look forward to going to San Leandro and finding some steals.

^ feel like both San Leandro and Livermore both just get trash now. I stop bothering going to SL years ago because of all the resellers hanging there all day and it’s not exactly that great of a shopping center. Only luck I have anymore is going to Gilroy, Milpitas, or Vacaville for Bay Area and NorCal folks. By the time you find out anything good is there it’s already done left the building.

^ feel like both San Leandro and Livermore both just get trash now. I stop bothering going to SL years ago because of all the resellers hanging there all day and it’s not exactly that great of a shopping center. Only luck I have anymore is going to Gilroy, Milpitas, or Vacaville for Bay Area and NorCal folks. By the time you find out anything good is there it’s already done left the building.
The days when Gilroy, Vacaville, Milpitas were the OG outlets of Northern Cali.

Back
Top Bottom