OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Seattle premium outlets- stopped here as part of my vacation in the Pacific Northwest. Nice place with some decent deals with hash wall 30% off but good luck finding something you want. Return wall had those white/green Jordan 3’s size 9.5, black chrome Jordan 6 size 9.5 or 10 don’t recall correct size, Jordan 1 low all black size 10.5 all for retail and you know it don’t have that additional disco. Some other pics of what I saw full sizes. Oh yeah DJ Khaled, your shoes sit in the outlets the best!
283BD9FB-DC37-4CEB-A177-BE4140FAA96E.jpeg
0E38C044-C586-4A61-8AE1-FDD05A5DAF85.jpeg
2EB12352-3A99-435E-B922-F18A8E4BDDD9.jpeg
ECE5A96A-08AD-48E8-BF85-C7A00F9CC410.jpeg
E4D2EA25-60D9-4BB8-904D-9F28430A0796.jpeg

They can expect for the piles to multiply if they continue to sell them for close to retail at the Clearance Stores. SMH.
I haven't been in over a year.
I couldn't even buy cheap socks last time I was there.
I'll buy some ugly colorways to any shoe at a super discount, but they have the bottom barrel stuff at full retail.
Crack.

They can expect for the piles to multiply if they continue to sell them for close to retail at the Clearance Stores. SMH.
Good. It’s hard to sit back and not say that they haven’t gotten stagnant or even lazy. They’re banking on everyone wanting to be “nostalgic” but other brands are dropping well priced heat. This might be what’s needed to kick them in the *** a little.

So I took a trip out to the OUTLET today.
Raining nonstop so work is done.
I would have been better off standing in the rain waiting on an up......
Look at these deals....

Good. It’s hard to sit back and not say that they haven’t gotten stagnant or even lazy. They’re banking on everyone wanting to be “nostalgic” but other brands are dropping well priced heat. This might be what’s needed to kick them in the *** a little.

I tend to agree. Nike is at their best when there’s competition. When there isn’t, they seem to coast and products get stale.

Full retail for White AF1?
94bucks for an awful AF1?
160 for the 95?
That black 97 with the white sole might be the worst CW in that model and there are some bad ones.
That 69 dollar Academy Sports *** quality runner? That's a 12 dollar shoe.
why i leave with the stank face at these stores. i hope their paying the employees more since the prices went up

Sacramento clearance center- it’s ok I guess not anything worth a damn to me with return shoes being retail there I’m good. I know stuff is old so how can it still be retail for these Jordan gortex 1’s in size 16? Kind of didn’t like they have full security there and employees watch your every move so I don’t see myself going back.
Folsom- 30% off entire store with hardly any sales or discounts whenever they do these bs sales. Returns were ehh. Kids Bordeaux 6’s and white/grey kids 12’s various sizes. Tell me when it’s gonna get better because I can live without this trash.
6580BC8F-2A4A-4E3F-B440-4F5A26A18F41.jpeg
D396A712-47A7-4F9C-AD82-3EB451DD0609.jpeg

From what I’ve noticed the deadish outlet usually keep retro at full price and the outlet that are super busy put the retro in the back for 30% most likely due to getting lots of returns in

Anyone been through the Beaverton Company Store recently? I’ll be in the area soon and was thinking of sliding through…

Back
Top Bottom