OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Calgary, Alberta outlet
IMG_6865.png
IMG_6866.png
I need 2 pairs of these. 😍🔥🔥

Nike Clearance Orlando FL. International Dr.
They had some various sizes of dunks, and sacai waffles/and clots. You had to ask for them to bring them out... They have tons of nice LeBron, runners, maxes, zoom fly vapor fly, zoomx runners, huaraches, react etc.... People were pulling them of shelves faster than I could take pics...
20230720_190213.jpg
20230720_190235.jpg
20230720_190308.jpg
20230720_190352.jpg
20230720_190406.jpg
20230720_190431.jpg
20230720_190506.jpg
20230720_190834.jpg
20230719_161123.jpg

Nike Clearance Orlando FL. International Dr.
They had some various sizes of dunks, and sacai waffles/and clots. You had to ask for them to bring them out... They have tons of nice LeBron, runners, maxes, zoom fly vapor fly, zoomx runners, huaraches, react etc.... People were pulling them of shelves faster than I could take pics...
20230720_190213.jpg
20230720_190235.jpg
20230720_190308.jpg
20230720_190352.jpg
20230720_190406.jpg
20230720_190431.jpg
20230720_190506.jpg
20230720_190834.jpg
20230719_161123.jpg
Damn, just seen them Dunks come out last weekend at JD Sports.

I was at Nike Bay Plaza, Bronx. They had the Cardinal 7’s with 30% off (sizes 8-12, I believe), hash in general was 30%. Ambush AF1s (green and yellow), for retail tho.

I really wanted the Cardinal 7’s but they didn’t have size 13. I was there as they were bringing out the Fire Red 3s, retail price. Asked for size 13, they told me they didn’t have it. I proceeded to leave the store when one of the employees came running out telling me that they had my size. Again, retail, no come up but I said ****It, let’s go.

That new shoe smell on the 3s will forever be intoxicating.
IMG_3971.jpeg

I was at Nike Bay Plaza, Bronx. They had the Cardinal 7’s with 30% off (sizes 8-12, I believe), hash in general was 30%. Ambush AF1s (green and yellow), for retail tho.

I really wanted the Cardinal 7’s but they didn’t have size 13. I was there as they were bringing out the Fire Red 3s, retail price. Asked for size 13, they told me they didn’t have it. I proceeded to leave the store when one of the employees came running out telling me that they had my size. Again, retail, no come up but I said ****It, let’s go.

That new shoe smell on the 3s will forever be intoxicating.
IMG_3971.jpeg
WTF, NIKE, WHERE IS THE RESTOCK ON THOSE ON NDC? I saw it had briefly popped up a few weeks ago but only in bo bo sizes.
Congrats though on the drop pick up ma man.

The one good thing I’ve noticed is that there is a little more variety in my local spot now. For a long time, it was just Monarchs and Kyries for the most part. Now I’ve been seeing some Jordan 1s, Griffeys, Prestos, AF1s, Trainer 1s. The resellers are still there but maybe they’re not grabbing as many things off the wall as before. Also, Nike Bay Plaza is still better than Nike Flushing. Nowhere near the amount of resellers at Bay Plaza as Flushing.

I went to the San Marcos outlet and a dude was buying out Dub Zeros to resale... Or maybe he was buying all of them for a sole swap. The only thing that bothers me about the San Marcos outlet is a few stores down is literally a resale shop and I'm sure they have someone going into Nike when they get a truck to get all the good stuff before anyone else.

I went to the San Marcos outlet and a dude was buying out Dub Zeros to resale... Or maybe he was buying all of them for a sole swap. The only thing that bothers me about the San Marcos outlet is a few stores down is literally a resale shop and I'm sure they have someone going into Nike when they get a truck to get all the good stuff before anyone else.
Is it Impossible Kicks?

I find it surprising how there are resale shops at outlets now.

I wish that Nike outlet employees would answer questions over the phone about stock and sizes.

My outlet is an hour away and it’s usually a waste of time to make that drive.

…but I would certainly do it if I knew what they had.

I wish that Nike outlet employees would answer questions over the phone about stock and sizes.

My outlet is an hour away and it’s usually a waste of time to make that drive.

…but I would certainly do it if I knew what they had.
I used to work at an outlet recently...

If you call and ask about specific types of shoes in 1-2 sizes, they will answer you. They can't answer general questions like "what do you have that's good?" but if you ask "Do you have any Jordans or Air Force Ones in a 12-13?" they should help you out. It's difficult to answer super general questions because there is so much product and answering only specific asks helps to thwart resellers, too.

If your outlet is not answering any stock questions even if you're somewhat specific about them, ask to talk to a leader or fill out the survey on your receipt and express your complaint. I'm not sure if the policy varies store-to-store, but they should be answering your questions.

I used to work at an outlet recently...

If you call and ask about specific types of shoes in 1-2 sizes, they will answer you. They can't answer general questions like "what do you have that's good?" but if you ask "Do you have any Jordans or Air Force Ones in a 12-13?" they should help you out. It's difficult to answer super general questions because there is so much product and answering only specific asks helps to thwart resellers, too.

If your outlet is not answering any stock questions even if you're somewhat specific about them, ask to talk to a leader or fill out the survey on your receipt and express your complaint. I'm not sure if the policy varies store-to-store, but they should be answering your questions.
I called when the outlets were restocking the Infrared 6s about two years ago and asked about my size.

The employee said they weren’t allowed to discuss stock like that.

…resellers and what not.

Nike Unite San Antonio. Wtf did these drop again??
IMG_0572.jpeg

*****EDIT**** These are leftovers from 2020. Although they aren’t stamped as B grade, they definitely were. The rubber pieces of the midsole are more of an eggshell color and they have specks of red or blue paint. Some pairs have a smeared paint blemish on the uppers as well. Didn’t snap a pic, but these were also available and they looked ok.
IMG_0580.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom