OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

NIKE Unite in San Antonio
IMG_1171.jpg

Last edited:
NTfam... do we have a thread that we can post IG sellers/ Online sellers to see if theyre legit ir not?

I been here too long not to know. Apologies and thanks in advance

I remember black Roshes were sold out everywhere. I did cop a pair of green joints for $10 during that Roshe era. I copped the blue Olympic joints too but returned them, they ran too tight.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Roshes flop hard, and then NT was the reason they came back hard. I remember that thread, and didn't they send NT members to meet with Nike too? Lol **** that was a long time ago

Trashadena TX Clearance store... fleece pants $59.99 same on hoodies, a couple small AZG in white and black think the biggest size was an 8 that I saw. Nothing NBA not many shorts, jusy cheap nike shirts and lots of socks. Lol

20231221_125700.jpg
20231221_123019.jpg
20231221_122951.jpg
20231221_122923.jpg
20231221_122905.jpg
20231221_122734.jpg

Edit still will not accept returns, all final sales.

Up until a few months ago, clearance stores used to accept returns for online purchases and purchases from regular outlets. During COVID the clearance stores made all sales final for in-store purchases from their store and that has remained since then.

Up until a few months ago, clearance stores used to accept returns for online purchases and purchases from regular outlets. During COVID the clearance stores made all sales final for in-store purchases from their store and that has remained since then.
Yep, and that sucked kind of.

Back
Top Bottom