IMG_7657.jpeg
IMG_7658.jpeg
IMG_7662.jpeg
IMG_7656.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7660.jpeg
    IMG_7660.jpeg
    279.2 KB · Views: 21
Got a wild hair and went to my outlet at opening today in hopes of finding some of the "fire" "heat" that I see posted everywhere on social media. It was the dryest I remember seeing it in a long time. They had two different Jordan 2 lows, both at full price, the white infrared 7s, like 2 Air Max variations at nearly full price, 1 pair of Stussy Air Flight 89's (not my size, but full price), and literally nothing else of interest or that couldn't be had for less directly from the Nike website. Clothing was even more disappointing. I guess I just have a perpetually horrible outlet.

I live less than 10 minutes away from a Nike outlet and stop by at least 3x a week… I’d say I can easily do 20 visits before finding anything worth coping

I live less than 10 minutes away from a Nike outlet and stop by at least 3x a week… I’d say I can easily do 20 visits before finding anything worth coping

I'm an hour away from the closest and get there maybe 3-6 times a year.

Hit up Emerald Square Mall in Mass today to pick up the bred 4s. Based on all the shoe stores being overstocked with Jordan’s I’d say it’s safe to say that the outlets will be back to pre pandemic level of deals in about 6 months or so.
IMG_7941.jpeg
IMG_7942.jpeg
IMG_7943.jpeg
IMG_7944.jpeg
IMG_7945.jpeg
IMG_7946.jpeg
IMG_7947.jpeg

I wonder if I dye the chambray VIIs would it change the material and keep them from being ashy and closer to the OGs

I wonder if I dye the chambray VIIs would it change the material and keep them from being ashy and closer to the OGs
Nope. The material is a short suede similar to the ‘02 playoffs 7’s. It’s not as bad as other suede Jordan’s. You can dye it or just use angelus suede renewal if it starts to fade. I use it for all my nubuck/durabuck type material j’s.

Gilroy- pit stop here today while having my daughter take her emt testing for the state of CA today in San Jose (She passed so now she can apply f yeah!) Hash wall 30% off some decent stuff but nothing major. Some pics for you, the Wheat 13’s went up to 11.5 I believe, everything else was fsr.
IMG_5537.jpeg
IMG_5538.jpeg
IMG_5539.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg

Gilroy- pit stop here today while having my daughter take her emt testing for the state of CA today in San Jose (She passed so now she can apply f yeah!) Hash wall 30% off some decent stuff but nothing major. Some pics for you, the Wheat 13’s went up to 11.5 I believe, everything else was fsr.
IMG_5537.jpeg
IMG_5538.jpeg
IMG_5539.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg
Congrats to your daughter!!! And big ups to her for choosing that as her career!

^Thank you good sir. It’s a step in the direction of her final goal of Radiology. She got a better head on her shoulders than I did at 18. Ultimate goal is that Radiology program, if not , then Navy to do the same program because that damn waiting list sucks!

Back
Top Bottom