[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

One thing I never understood, why in the world do people buy the most well known brand of shoes if their goal is to be unique and original... I like nike obviously, but I wouldn't delude myself by thinking that by purchasing a nike product that I was special, unique, original etc. Use the digis as an example, ok great they made less of this particular color way, but that doesn't change the fact that everyone can easily purchase a general release janoski. Agree with the above, "kids these days"...

Last edited:
good looking out with that french website. just copped. lets hope my toebox has a good ratio of flowers. 

anyone else who has info on these, please share. pac sun doesn't seem to know anything about them and probably wont have them. 

Feeling a little sketchy on that french site. Ordered at 7am est and havent got an email from them. Hard to beleive they still have sizes up...hope it goes through!

Feeling a little sketchy on that french site. Ordered at 7am est and havent got an email from them. Hard to beleive they still have sizes up...hope it goes through!
It's midnight going into Sunday there at the moment. I'm sure your order will be processed within the next few days.

good looking out with that french website. just copped. lets hope my toebox has a good ratio of flowers. 

anyone else who has info on these, please share. pac sun doesn't seem to know anything about them and probably wont have them. 
It's a shipping delay that is causing problems. I suspect PacSun will have these similar to the last floral release.

if pac sun gets these im gonna feel dumb as **** dropping 28 more on an order from france. but whatever. i planned to cop 2 of these anyway. 

Man, they released this week, And no hype in France, so nobody's buy them except if they like them, i have a list of 5 french websites with still full run size plus they got a restock on some of them!

if pac sun gets these im gonna feel dumb as **** dropping 28 more on an order from france. but whatever. i planned to cop 2 of these anyway. 

That's how i felt when I was stressin out and gettin bummed out on almost not getting my pair of B/W florals this weekend I was in LA. Got lucky and found a spot that had them.. only to find them setting on the shelves of my local mainland weeks later hahaha.

i've been patiently waiting for these since the first photos leaked. the lack of information on them is driving me crazy! i'm thinking the nov.2 release must be accurate. i wonder if theyll still drop anywhere on tuesday. 

i've been patiently waiting for these since the first photos leaked. the lack of information on them is driving me crazy! i'm thinking the nov.2 release must be accurate. i wonder if theyll still drop anywhere on tuesday. 
Negative on Tuesday for the US. The entire shipment is delayed.

Last edited:
got a size 10 blue digi floral janoski for retail+shipping. PM me if interested 

Last edited:
still no confirmation from that french website. but they haven't withdrawn the money either. what other french sites still have sizes?

still no confirmation from that french website. but they haven't withdrawn the money either. what other french sites still have sizes?

I got my confirmation almost immediately after ordering and they already sent a tracking number. It must be a weekend thing.

Some spots still may release them Tuesday. I know one place in Tampa that said they would be selling them Tuesday and a local shop in Orlando got their shipment early and sold them almost a week ago I don't think all shipments were delayed

Back
Top Bottom