[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Thanks guys. I thought the same. I'm stoked for the Red Earths coming back, but its sad to see flat laces coming on full force for the Janoski's now. Now the waxed round laces are going to feel like a luxury.

Xmas twist

are the air max 1 blue suede's worn once pass as ds worth a trade with these worn once janowski's? 

i heard they are pretty rare? not into sb's much but i like these, they look really cool.

these are the blue suede's for those who dont know

any help will be appreciated, thanks.

ok the shoes im trading him worth like 175-200, fair deal you think? his worn once pass as ds. am i getting the better deal or is it fair?

they ever gonna restock on the OG florals?

I would be shocked. I think that ship has long sailed haha

restock?! at this point theyd have to re-release.

Also i wanted to say if they are going flat laces with these new jano releases, then im done.

I actually like the flat ones on the new ERDL camo ones. Have that pair. But from the preview pics, looks like it might be some flat, some round

I really like those, will cut it to make it low-cut then put my tiffany's leather laces on it ... wonder if thy will drop in the US... i hope it isn't like the Gorge Green colorway that never dropped in the USA

Looking for a replacement pair of black leather Janoski laces? Anyone got any they'd like to sell? Any sites where I can buy them? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom