[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

^the maxes are definitely more lightweight and more comfortable. they do breath really well. you could got a half sz. down, but i have no regrets staying TTS. i dont really have much to say as far as performance-wise, but they are nice to wear if you want to feel a bit lighter on your feet.

I tried some on and I would stay TTS as well. I honestly just haven't liked the cws enough to get a pair. Hate speckle soles

is there a big difference between the janoski max and the koston max?  looks like the same tech to me

when do the hacky sacks come out and where? I was looking at those red leather ones but id rather spend my money on those.

when do the hacky sacks come out and where? I was looking at those red leather ones but id rather spend my money on those.
This Saturday, and they'll for sure be available thru zumiez. I assume a lot of shops will have em then as well (Premier, SPoT maybe?)

i like them too, but some of the newer leather janos have a sticker/painted on swoosh. which i dont like.

The Nike SB Hacky Sack Edition Quickstrike is Now Available at CCS. The pack features the Zoom Stefan Janoski, Project BA and the Koston SE. Covered in that same multi-color woolen material with black accents, and a white midsole. Grab your pair now while it's hot!

Janoski Hack Sack $90.
Project BA Hacky Sack  $125.

The Nike SB Desert Camo Pack Quickstrike is now available at CCS. The pack features the Nike SB Janoski and the Blazer. The Nike SB Janoski comes in a desert camo version in khaki while the Blazer comes with a black base and a darker camouflage pattern. Cop these kicks before it's too late.

Nike SB Janoski Desert Camo $80.
Nike SB Blazer Desert Camo $85.

Last edited:
meh i had a size 13 in the hacky sacs but didnt check out thinking it would still be there on ndc haha

Damn i think the pendleton option on Nike id is gone. I was going to wait to see between the hacky sack and the pendleton but i guess that just made my decision. Should have ordered them last week.

Damn i think the pendleton option on Nike id is gone. I was going to wait to see between the hacky sack and the pendleton but i guess that just made my decision. Should have ordered them last week.
It's been gone for longer than 2 weeks, I wish I didn't wait either..

It's been gone for longer than 2 weeks, I wish I didn't wait either..
I always have that its just Nike ID mentality and think that it will just be waiting there when i want it, and prioritize the shoes i feel will sell out if i dont get up at 5am that day,

Navy round cotton lace swap on the Hacky Sacks. These are perfect for me. Happy holidays :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom