[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Has anyone tried turning mids to lows? I've seen a couple a of mid cws that I like but dont like mids was thinking of copping and turning into lows
I've seen YouTube videos where people cut along that extra part that makes it look like mids with a pair of scissors and then they turn to lows. They look clean actually

I'm not seeing any left at that size, but I found a 10.5 on Flight Club for $70:

http://www.flightclub.com/nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-light-british-tan-dark-field-brown-080973

It's not a bad price for Janoskis, if you don't mind having shoes a size bigger or you can try trading with someone with 9.5s.

Also, try Ebay but you should be careful with it.
Thanks man. Yeah it looks like my size is all sold out. I'll keep a look out on Ebay (ridiculous prices currently) and Flightclub. If it pops up great, if not then no biggie. I'll stick with my one pair of janoskis for now 
wink.gif

Probably a Nike ID I think the only all black cw that dropped was all suede nice pickup btw

Pretty sure these aren't an ID. I remember an all black leather pair that dropped within the last year. I wasn't a big fan of the quality of the leather on them, so I passed. But for $30, thats a good deal.

Is it pretty safe to say that getting the pink florals for a reasonable price is out of the question?

I'm seeing 300+ in my size... and they are used.... 
sick.gif

Pretty sure these aren't an ID. I remember an all black leather pair that dropped within the last year. I wasn't a big fan of the quality of the leather on them, so I passed. But for $30, thats a good deal.
Yea just checked right now I guess they did release don't even remeber them dropping lol

be trues are announced 2 days before release? 

could  a fellow niketalker in one of those release cities be a bro and grab a size 8 for me? i'll do 30 over retail for your trouble and shipping. i'll even do the twitter link myself if you can just pick it up for me? please pm me. 

Back
Top Bottom