[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Oh man! NDC?

That's what happens when excitement takes over.
Yea

You paid that shipping? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Got around to wearing my crocs. The leather is realllllly stiff. Way stiffer than any of my other leather Janos. Had to size down from my normal 11.5 to an 11, I was falling out of them if I didn't. I'm always an 11.5 in Janos, too. Overall, they're really well done for a unique Janoski that probably won't see croc again. Snapped a few pics.

Quick question....do the digi florals run TTS? I wear an 8.5 normally, but have a good offer for a size 9. Foot somewhat on the wideish side. Will rep.

Quick question....do the digi florals run TTS? I wear an 8.5 normally, but have a good offer for a size 9. Foot somewhat on the wideish side. Will rep.
I don't own the florals, but if they are canvas it should be TTS.  I own black suede janoski and hacky sacks (canvas)  both in 9.5, both fit great.  I will say the suede is slightly looser for more roomy fit in the toe box,  while the canvas doesnt stretch much as all.  hope that helps.  

Got around to wearing my crocs. The leather is realllllly stiff. Way stiffer than any of my other leather Janos. Had to size down from my normal 11.5 to an 11, I was falling out of them if I didn't. I'm always an 11.5 in Janos, too. Overall, they're really well done for a unique Janoski that probably won't see croc again. Snapped a few pics.

hope you can help..planning to cop one janoski croc but not sure of my size..im size 11 in kobe 8 and i have half inch allowance..what do you think should i get? thank you!

I wear a size 12 in Kobe 8's, with a little bit of room as well. My normal canvas/leather Janoski size is an 11.5. But the crocs ran really big for me in an 11.5(at least an inch of room), so I sized down to an 11. Fit was perfect. I don't wear an 11 in any other Jano. I would go with a size 10, if your normal Jano size is an 10.5. Hope this helps

Last edited:
Don't size down on the florals. Especially if you have a wider foot. I'm the same way and I went TTS

Back
Top Bottom