[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

"PR1520" gets them to you for $92 shipped.  Your welcome

****, just placed my order. Do you know if they can cancel them after they're placed? I want to use the code and I noticed I didn't put what suite number I want it shipped to. It has the building address but not the suite number.

****, just placed my order. Do you know if they can cancel them after they're placed? I want to use the code and I noticed I didn't put what suite number I want it shipped to. It has the building address but not the suite number.
doesn't hurt to ask. they're usually very helpful.

i guess not many people know about the skate shop's websites since they still sitting.. amazed at how fast they went on ndc.

Anyone have the lunar colorway that resembles these?

Can I have your thoughts if you do? Lunars run TTS?
May unload my 10s in these and get my TTS in lunars and ID a max (9.5).

Damn I wish someone would restock on Tiffanys or for them to rerelease. Basically my grails.

Last edited:
Anybody have a cheap spot to get Janoski max? or a discount code to someplace that sells them?

Hey guys, I just wanna ask your opinion about these shoes. Somebody posted these obsidian gums for  

$155 and I'm wondering if are these still worth it considering the condition of the shoe. The owner gave a conditio of 7/10 (sole sep, heel drags). He's also selling an obsidian leather for the same price. Also wondering if the cracks are restorable. By the way im from the Philippines. Hoping for our opinions TIA :smile:

Hey guys, I just wanna ask your opinion about these shoes. Somebody posted these obsidian gums for  
$155 and I'm wondering if are these still worth it considering the condition of the shoe. The owner gave a conditio of 7/10 (sole sep, heel drags). He's also selling an obsidian leather for the same price. Also wondering if the cracks are restorable. By the way im from the Philippines. Hoping for our opinions TIA :smile:

Hell no they look super beat

Back
Top Bottom