[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I have the pine green/sails from ccs. Best shoes I've skated in a minute. The boardfeel is superb, but the grip wore out a little fast. Had em for a year and still skate em occasionally. Only 1 rip
smile.gif

Originally Posted by manifresh

Can someone tell whats up with all the hype on the winos

QS = Hype
It's also a pretty cool shoe .. diggin the wine stain print.  Interesting idea.

Man I regret selling my obsidians even though I have a pair them joints are going for around 300 I got rid of em for like 200 had no idea price would continue to go up on those

^^ just saw this as well. I hope they have a lot of options and materials to choose from. I'll definitely be making a few pairs

I'm interested to work with the id on these. Anyone know what is going on with the earl grey/ mint colorway? I thought that was supposed to release in July

^ i want more info on those earl grey/mints too. those are sick!!

i am pretty interested to see what materials and color options they have for ID. I wonder what the price will be too, i hope theyre not more that $100.
all i know is with ids i will never make a pair with a white midsole, if they let me. i think nike uses the white midsole too much with these

I would love to make some IDs... hope they keep them around 90-ish though. I hope. and yeah, no white midsole.
you're better off getting some GRs.

Not for nothing I live in Vacaville where I guess he is from and I could just not pay enough attention to skateboarding but I NEVER hear of him being back here in town doing camps or stuff like that.

I love his kicks though and that is all I care bout since I dont actually skate but just seem to be a void there. My apologies I know off topic.

i could probably make a few sick colorways that id be happy with. but $115 is slightly steep for some Janos. and they want an extra $5 for the cork insoles :smh:

Agreed, basically just made myself a pair of tiffanies and all reds with the gum sole lol

Back
Top Bottom