[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

My top 3 favorite Janoski's in the collection.

Has anyone noticed the drop off in quality of them since the older blue box models? I've noticed thinner suede used and poor assembly as of late.

Last edited:
My top 3 favorite Janoski's in the collection.
Has anyone noticed the drop off in quality of them since the older blue box models? I've noticed thinner suede used and poor assembly as of late.
Yeah, the quality on them has gone down over time. I had a pair of the first run black/whites when they first came out in the blue box and the quality was :smokin
I've gotten several pairs over the years and they feel cheaper. Thinner, cheaper quality materials, but that's to be expected as demand and supply increases I guess

Yeah, the quality on them has gone down over time. I had a pair of the first run black/whites when they first came out in the blue box and the quality was
smokin.gif

I've gotten several pairs over the years and they feel cheaper. Thinner, cheaper quality materials, but that's to be expected as demand and supply increases I guess
Yeah its really sad.

Love the Janoksi's in general, they're the only shoes I wear.

The quality issues make me want to hunt down more blue box versions in an 11 :wink:

Does anyone know how to clean these shoes,Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max Suede Shoes - Wolf Grey / White / Cool Grey / Hot Lava ?

sick.gif

I really don't think this needed to be done, but then again, janoski laces rip in less than an hour skating

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom