[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

From the outlet thread:

abcd0014b.jpg

abcd0015p.jpg

I'm gonna check my local outlet, i hope i can find some

dope tiffany pair ALDY....my TA had a pair and he'd wear it to class, which got me into these shoes

From the outlet thread:

abcd0014b.jpg

abcd0015p.jpg

I'm gonna check my local outlet, i hope i can find some

dope tiffany pair ALDY....my TA had a pair and he'd wear it to class, which got me into these shoes

JFMartiMcDandruf - Thanks 
pimp.gif

Nice to hear that someone at school influenced you on purchasing a pair of Janoski's.. haha

Would you happen to know which Outlets those Janoski's are at?.. 

nerd.gif

JFMartiMcDandruf - Thanks 
pimp.gif

Nice to hear that someone at school influenced you on purchasing a pair of Janoski's.. haha

Would you happen to know which Outlets those Janoski's are at?.. 

nerd.gif

ALDY, woodgrains are showing up this week to a lot of shops....125 on eBay, good luck man. hahah

ALDY, woodgrains are showing up this week to a lot of shops....125 on eBay, good luck man. hahah

I've been looking for some Janoskis for awhile, where can I find size 13s for retail? I don't really know skate sites well...

I'm really feeling those June QS, wish I had a shop around me that got them though

I've been looking for some Janoskis for awhile, where can I find size 13s for retail? I don't really know skate sites well...

I'm really feeling those June QS, wish I had a shop around me that got them though

They are on eBay. Ohhh man, a 13...SB is kind of phasing out the larger sizes. You may have some luck on eBay, or honestly FCNY (they are retail) haha. Good luck man

They are on eBay. Ohhh man, a 13...SB is kind of phasing out the larger sizes. You may have some luck on eBay, or honestly FCNY (they are retail) haha. Good luck man

can any body point me in the direction of the black on black suede lows?......

also lookin for those navys that have the cowhide laces, white sole, and the brown suede collar. i've seen a couple pair on the bay but they are more expensive than others. anyone know why?

can any body point me in the direction of the black on black suede lows?......

also lookin for those navys that have the cowhide laces, white sole, and the brown suede collar. i've seen a couple pair on the bay but they are more expensive than others. anyone know why?

because they are sought after why else are shoes expensive? They are the most sought after out of the RELEASED janos......I want the black black pair as well. I haven't seen em lately. Good luck though

because they are sought after why else are shoes expensive? They are the most sought after out of the RELEASED janos......I want the black black pair as well. I haven't seen em lately. Good luck though

nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-sb-black-light-graphite-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-sb-black-swan-deep-ocean-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-sb-hay-white-gum-light-brown-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Black/swan/deep ocean
black/light graphite (the one everyone has been saying is navy, I'm pretty sure)
hay/white/ gum light brown/ black
spring 2012

78 dollars
counterkicks

nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-sb-black-light-graphite-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-sb-black-swan-deep-ocean-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-sb-hay-white-gum-light-brown-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Black/swan/deep ocean
black/light graphite (the one everyone has been saying is navy, I'm pretty sure)
hay/white/ gum light brown/ black
spring 2012

78 dollars
counterkicks

Nike Sb.

Why couldn't you guys substitute the Black Colorway on this pair to a Midnight Navy.. 

Much like the Mushroom AF1 Colorway. 
eek.gif

mad.gif

Nike Sb.

Why couldn't you guys substitute the Black Colorway on this pair to a Midnight Navy.. 

Much like the Mushroom AF1 Colorway. 
eek.gif

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom