[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Think I'm about to skip my 2nd class and drive my *** to that spot and try to get a pair. 40 min drive though..

Yeah but it's a class I can afford to miss. We're just working on our projects in there. Lol.

GD major. All we do is make art lmao.

Lol and I can barely afford 1 pair. Nonetheless I got my pair for $109.99 on grailstatus since I had a $50 gift on paypal. Win!!

$160 shipped is a great price, hop on that my dude.

NVM, sold out.

That'll be a last resort.. if they still have any in my size by that time. Lol.

Gonna try to go to that spot tmrw morning, right after my first class. Should be there a few before they open.. I just hope that since it's a Weds that not many people will be there.

Yes.

devil.gif
the hoarding squad is gonna knock on your door if you keep this up 
happy.gif

Just snagged a new 11.5 ebay listing for 150 with an ebay groupon which was 40$ coupon for 20 bucks. 130. gonna try and go in store tomorrow and get an 11 if I can for closer to retail and then dump the 11.5 off on my homeboy or anybody in need if possible.

Floral Janoskis arent that amazing in person... i like the fit on these as my foot actually fit inside it where as it wouldnt enter the shoe in the Lemon Twist. Wide feet FTL.

prolly gonna take some heat for this... anyone rock janos w/o socks?

Plenty of people do, I mean, they are practically boat shoes so you can get away with it. Me, I cant have my shoes takin all the heat, if you know what I mean.

These are mad tough to get a hold of, has been for me at least. Get what you can and try to size swap. Got my hands on a 8.5, need a 10.5

From all pics ive seen, either most people do or they wear some crazy small no show socks, cause these shoes are cut REALLY low.

Is there any other way to rock these? I guess maybe with really thin no show socks. Of course, I'm talking about wearing these with shorts...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom