[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

No skate shops in Pittsburgh that I'm aware of that sell SB releases. Had to scoop up my Digi Florals off of ebay. $160 sucks but they're so sick.

I am very new to Janoskis, usually only wearing roshes, frees, or flyknits. I bought a pair of grey/mint janoskis from premier boutique a few months back and tried to wear them today and they rubbed the sides of my feet so bad and hurt the whole time I was wearing them. Will they get more comfortable with wear?
They're pretty stiff and do need to be broken in. Higher socks might also help but IMO look horrible with these. No shows for these
Word? I rock with black crews and maybe quarters. I can't F*** with no shows. To each his own I guess.

Agree, and yet some people consider it a deal.

I think it's because it's pretty cheap for the price and trust, Janoski's will last people forever especially if they're reinforced (which the Digiflorals are). Even if you pay double you will get more then your money's worth out of these.

Ok after covering all the bases, finally managed to cop two pair in my size. Heres what I did:

I Live Chatted Nike to find me a pair in there online warehouse, which I had been trying religiously for about a week. After about 5 or 6 days, one size 8.5 and one size 11 were showing in stock. The rep. gave me the Nike warehouse number to call, and I ordered the sz 11 with the quickness. (I wear a 10.5) Shipped, and since it took a while for Nike to locate the pair they even gave me a 15% off promo code. Should be here Monday.

Today, after multiple strikeouts all week for a 10.5 (was first in line today, but local didnt have my size and wanted 150 lmao), I live chatted again. First lady said 21 Mercer had a FSR, but they dont take online orders. Apparently the rep. did not know that. I live chatted again, and I got a guy who told me NikeTown Boston had limited size 10.5's, and they might already be gone. Called them, ordered them and got  two 10.5's shipping my way. So should have two 10.5's and an 11 coming. Will probably get rid of the 11 though, maybe try to help someone out.

Bottom line: Cover all your bases, no matter what Nike Twitter or anyone else says. It is still a Nike shoe.
interesting

Just spoke to Nike.com support, and they said that a 9 and 10 were available at Niketown Boston. Boston could have been fronting on me though, as the lady said that they're completely sold out. 

They also said the following regarding being restocked on NDC (better than a no I guess): 

We don't get restocking information in general, but it's still listed as active for the next three months so the odds of a restock are good.

The hype was real out in the Bay Area for these guys...

Kids camping out 8-10 hours for some Janoski's...

Needless to say, I'm salty I didn't land a pair...

Very interesting spartandawg thanks for info. I wasn't interested in the florals, but definitely good to know for future releases

Just spoke to Nike.com support, and they said that a 9 and 10 were available at Niketown Boston. Boston could have been fronting on me though, as the lady said that they're completely sold out. 

They also said the following regarding being restocked on NDC (better than a no I guess): 

We don't get restocking information in general, but it's still listed as active for the next three months so the odds of a restock are good.
lol i literally took the exact same steps, talked to NDC, got referred to Boston, called their Niketown and a lady said they were sold out.

that restock info gives me hope though. may the odds be in our favor ha ha

The one store in socal i know that released these was Kings Boardshop in montclair but they sold out.

Last edited:
PLEASE STOP WITH THE BUYING SELLING TRADING IN HERE. IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON. CONSIDER THIS A WARNING.

Thanks man. Repped. It was along the sides of my foot near the toes, I don't know if my foot is maybe too wide for them? I've never had a problem with width before though.
My foot is on the wider side to, and imo i do find the janoski's a little narrow. But give it time, the canvas upper will stretch, I had the same problem but after a good number of wears they are comfy.

Surprised that this hasn't been posted yet (from what I've skimmed through for the past few days). I didn't even get the Janoski's, but the floral digi camo print is too filthy so I got one of these shirts from Alive & Well (local skate shop in Seattle). 
smokin.gif

Sold out of the white. Only black available. Photo courtesy of their Instagram page. Available here: http://aliveandwellsea.com/alive-floral-logo-shirt/33430/product/

Back
Top Bottom