[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Unds'ed these today

Last edited:
Just got these in from an Instagram seller who did a great damn job on shipping these and price wise. Thats his hashtag not mine.

For the people asking for laces. Try Cole Haan I got a couple sets of laces for my Janoskis there. This was a few weeks ago, but they had leather laces and rope laces.

anyone have an on feet of these? I just copped them and im pretty pumped. $72 shipped 
happy.gif
 6 pairs of Janoskis in a month and a half span....
roll.gif
this is becoming an addiction

[quote
[/quote]

yeah man. i feel ya. i've got over 20 pairs of janso.

[quote

yeah man. i feel ya. i've got over 20 pairs of janso.[/quote]
Damn good stuff man. I just started collecting Janoskis since I got a job like 1 1/2 months ago. Before I could never afford them,and I wanted to own at least pair so badly ever since I saw my cousin with a pair. but now that I have a job, I want them all lol the black florals I got today are my 5th so far and the olive/orange swoosh pair are gonna be my 6th. i hope to have at least half of what you have dude

I wish the black and white florals had a better print. I don't mind the colour but the print really throws me off.

I wish the black and white florals had a better print. I don't mind the colour but the print really throws me off.
I was skeptical on them myself but in my opinion, they look a lot better in person and on feet. I feel what youre saying tho. Its floral but a different kind of floral as opposed to the digi floral kind of floral.

Last edited:
I've worn them once, but I also don't really like black shoes so that might have something to do with it. What I mean about the print isn't so much that it's not digifloral but that the actual pattern they used has some like twigs, sticks, and ferns and **** on it, not really "flowers".

When you look at the CDG vans or the digiflorals from a distance, they create a different look than when you examine them up close with the pattern. Whenever I wear the black and whites it doesn't feel/look the same to me at all stylistically.

Last edited:
I've worn them once, but I also don't really like black shoes so that might have something to do with it. What I mean about the print isn't so much that it's not digifloral but that the actual pattern they used has some like twigs, sticks, and ferns and **** on it, not really "flowers".

When you look at the CDG vans or the digiflorals from a distance, they create a different look than when you examine them up close with the pattern. Whenever I wear the black and whites it doesn't feel/look the same to me at all stylistically.
I see what you mean. Nike definitely could have donea better job on these and make them really floral rather than twigs and leaves and a flower every couple inches. Hopefully the next floral design will be better. I like them on my feet but to each his own dude

I went ahead and ordered. These will be my first janoski so was wanted to know how comfortable are these? I have pairs of vans and what not and find them too hard to wear all the time.  I'm hoping the zoom air in these helps.  I loved the digi floral but dont want to pay 200+ for them.

They're comfy.

Back
Top Bottom