[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Thanks again to whoever posted the "the-house" link. I repped you, but forgot to thank you.

My pairs came in today, but unfortunately, one was shipped without a shoebox. Not really an issue, but I just found it odd.

I ordered a pair of desert florals from Radio boardshop on the phone 2 weeks ago but I still haven't got the sneakers. Girl gave me the tracking number then had to recant cuz she saw it was initiated but never actually sent :smh: :smh: :smh:. Now they tryin to figure out who on their end either stole the sneakers or just forgot to ship them and sold it. No matter, I got two more pairs for under retail with no tax a few days ago just because i had a feeling they screwed up. If they do come through and actually fulfill the order then ill have a pair for anyone who needs a hookup.

Last edited:
Thanks again to whoever posted the "the-house" link. I repped you, but forgot to thank you.

My pairs came in today, but unfortunately, one was shipped without a shoebox. Not really an issue, but I just found it odd.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

help a brother out.ship one over. 8) 8) 8)

I may sell a pair. I got two but no sure if I really need two pairs. Plus could use the money back. Size 10

Same here. If anyone is still looking for a 10 and is in LA you can buy my pair. Paid 90 shipped for them.

Quick break from the floral talk. i see what nikes tryingto do with the janoski line. but i cant front these are dope

^ they arent bad, but personally, I dont really like the leather/composite releases. By far the best materials for the janoski are suede and the standard canvas imo. Suede janoskis are still my go to skate shoe.

I'm excited you those red leather joints now. I wonder if they will put out more colorways. I wish the obsidian leathers would make a comeback..

How would you guys remove lints and clean dirts on the canvas of the Janoski?
Hot water mixed with Dove white soap and a tooshbrush should work fine for dirt. Lint? Never really heard of that, maybe lint roller?

Also, don't underestimate the power of those Magic Erasers. They are mainly for midsoles, but I've found them to work great on the actual shoe most of the time as well for smaller spots. 

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom