[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Still upset neither of the last 2 florals were made in a 14. How did the digis being the most limited pair have 14s but the GRs didn't?

Nike SB just announced on their FB that the Night Factor/Crystal Mints are releasing in February. :smokin Haven't been exited about a Janoski mid in a minute now.

I can't wait to see every kid in my school wearing these 
agreed

from the pics months ago that were released, i was pretty excited

now looking at them i have totally changed my mind. on top of how easily these will be to get, im sure zumiez and other stores will get them..

i'lll prob get that grey pair in the middle.

on another note, does you guys know how much longer the pendleton id option is going to be available? I gotta get one done before they disappear.

im gonna get the bottom pair (yellow/blue/pink) cause i got a lot of stuff to match with that color combination plus looks like a sick summer shoe. i really hope these are easy to get, these are a must cop in my books. anyone know if the bottom of the outsoles are black like the other rainbow pair? personally i don't like all-white outsoles because they get dirty so quick, and imo a gum or black bottom looks so much nicer.

Damn Nike did me dirty the bottom ones sold out
the launch was never delayed though idk why nike tweeted that, all sizes were available at 8am if you just looked under "new releases". got in and out with the bottom pair with the quickness.

the launch was never delayed though idk why nike tweeted that, all sizes were available at 8am if you just looked under "new releases". got in and out with the bottom pair with the quickness.

Damn that really sucks luckily they don't have a high resale so I can get them for a little more than $80

Last edited:
i forgot about the release this morning and i only wanted the middle one, they're out of 9.5 on those. my size. and thats the only size they sold out of smh... i hope they pop up elsewhere.

but i did see a couple of new pairs up on ndc that caught my eye.

i'lll prob get that grey pair in the middle.

on another note, does you guys know how much longer the pendleton id option is going to be available? I gotta get one done before they disappear.

Don't know the answer, but they changed some of the Pendleton options awhile back. I made the obsidian Pendleton early December, didn't like the way they came out. But when I went to make a new one I noticed that that color was no longer available and had been replaced by a few new ones. Highly disappointed.

seems the bottom rainbow Tigers were never fully on NDC; they are putting up random sizes

I want that size 9 and they are copped

Actually I think if they have random sizes up that means people canceled their orders..

doesn't make sense though; this color was an added colorway so I feel like they don't have all their pairs in stock

would make sense too because there are 5 pics each of the first two pairs but only a side and bottom of the 3rd colorway

With releases like this Nike has been slowly putting up pairs so as to create the idea that they are selling out. It's a way to manufacture hype, don't buy into these tactics.

With releases like this Nike has been slowly putting up pairs so as to create the idea that they are selling out. It's a way to manufacture hype, don't buy into these tactics.

Why would they put FSR's of the other pairs though?

Back
Top Bottom