[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

To the person asking about differences...
Nothing much really.
Box obviously is different (lost my og box)
As pictured, the print on the insole is different.
And I think they used to do paper shoe stuffing now they have these odd cardboard shoe trees.
Color looks a little different BUT my OGs are BEAT so probably the reason.

Hi, I'm looking for Janoski Armory Navy / Flint Gold (I can't post links or pictures, so you have to google it) laces, because mine are really unusable (totally destroyed). I've been searching for those for a long time and I can not find them. Maybe someone here knows online shop where I can buy this laces?

They look fake. And that's the wrong box.

EDIT: they should still be up on NDC as well.

Last edited:
A question for you guys in here.

In terms of sizing to Jano Max's fit a bit more wider and "standard?" I bought a pair because the look comfortable but normal Janos did not agree with my feet at all. Too long and narrow. Should I be good or no?

Thanks

A question for you guys in here.

In terms of sizing to Jano Max's fit a bit more wider and "standard?" I bought a pair because the look comfortable but normal Janos did not agree with my feet at all. Too long and narrow. Should I be good or no?

Thanks
Yeah they're not as narrow and don't really need the break in like the regular ones do. You should be fine with your true size.

RIP to one of my favorite casual shoes.

Just can't fit these anymore seeing how narrow they are. If they made sizes 12.5, I'd hop right back in, but it's only full sizes from 12+

Nothing much really.
And I think they used to do paper shoe stuffing now they have these odd cardboard shoe trees.
see

Nothing much really.

I compared my ds pairs today. 2016 digi florals are much more vibrant.

Hello, I need advice on how to clean my Janoski Max Leather White.

I trated them very gently but they got dirt in the wrinkles of the leather that I'm not able to wipe out. I used both Foot Locker's Instant Cleaner and Jason Markk's with the premium cleaner.

UMIyI7a.jpg

I find very frustating on how I can't clean more easily a pair of 135€ shoes. It's like they didn't take care on using any protection layer or treatment on the leather so the dirt dont get stuck so deep.

Maybe it's not dirt, and they just wear away. Then I would be ever more angry, because as I said I trated them very carefully.

Thanks.

Hello, I need advice on how to clean my Janoski Max Leather White.

I treated them very gently but they got dirt in the wrinkles of the leather that I'm not able to wipe out. I used both Foot Locker's Instant Cleaner and Jason Markk's with the premium cleaner.

I find very frustating on how I can't clean more easily a pair of 135€ shoes. It's like they didn't take care on using any protection layer or treatment on the leather so the dirt dont get stuck so deep.

Maybe it's not dirt, and they just wear away. Then I would be ever more angry, because as I said I trated them very carefully.

Thanks.

These are some upcoming Janos (1/05) Does anyone recognize the design on the insole? Theres also a blazer high dropping with the same design on the insole?

These are some upcoming Janos (1/05) Does anyone recognize the design on the insole? Theres also a blazer high dropping with the same design on the insole?

I believe it's the same Tiger from the Camo Dunks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom