Official Nike Sharkley Post

To those that have these shoes and use them for basketball, I have a couple of questions for you?

On a scale 1(terrible) 10(excellent)

- Comfort level:

- Cushioning:

- Traction:

- Also does the strap come off easy during play? On the Jordan 20's the Strap came off like used up scotch tape on a wall after long term use.

- Is there any interruptions that happen when wearing (blisters, arch aches)?

- Do they crease badly?

Imperial...

I have added these shoes to my rotation of kicks that I ball in: which include the 2k4's, lebron iv's, kobe lites, and the xxii's.

As far as comfort goes:....I would give it a solid 9. I have wide feet, and my game is like a small forward...so I cut and drive, but also play alot ofpost...I would say that if you are looking for a nice lockdown ankle support type shoe, this ranks behind the lebron iv's, but in front of the huaraches.They feel bulkier than the 2k4's, but then again, the huaraches are stinkin' light. No slipping inside the shoe, and they fit pretty true to size.

Cushioning....8.5 I would say that the bron's have the best cushioning, but comes with the caveat that they are pretty heavy. The sharkley's are nice,but lack the forefoot air, but I don't mind so much. These do well for outdoor shoes as well.

Traction...another solid 9. These are right there w/ the huaraches as far as traction goes. I would have to say that this is the best inside/outdoor shoe nextto the 20-5-5's. You can stop hard on these without much problem.

As far as the straps, I've only worn these about 5-6 times, but the straps seem to be sturdy enough, because they have two contact velcro points as opposedto the one for the AJ XX's. But then again, I don't know about long term, but i don't really see it having problems.

Depending on what kind of sharkley you pick up (w/ patent toe or suede) they can crease a little. The suede seems to have more give, but then again, the patenttoe ones look sweet.

Hope this helps...

Overall I really love these shoes...they have both form and function....

Check most any Champs in NOVA for the blk/wht/pur ones. I know for a fact Ballston Commons has em cause I saw em there last night. They also have thewht/blk/cac (sold out of blk/blk) and Foot Locker has blk/red, blk/roy, and wht/nvy/sil.

Ive been on the fence about scooping a pair of these....theres some decent colorways, but theonly 2 that grabbed my attention to purchase them were the ZBoPe's and those purple joints.......after see a real life pic of the purple joints, I need to find those asap...

Originally Posted by phildlee

Imperial...

I have added these shoes to my rotation of kicks that I ball in: which include the 2k4's, lebron iv's, kobe lites, and the xxii's.

As far as comfort goes:....I would give it a solid 9. I have wide feet, and my game is like a small forward...so I cut and drive, but also play alot of post...I would say that if you are looking for a nice lockdown ankle support type shoe, this ranks behind the lebron iv's, but in front of the huaraches. They feel bulkier than the 2k4's, but then again, the huaraches are stinkin' light. No slipping inside the shoe, and they fit pretty true to size.

Cushioning....8.5 I would say that the bron's have the best cushioning, but comes with the caveat that they are pretty heavy. The sharkley's are nice, but lack the forefoot air, but I don't mind so much. These do well for outdoor shoes as well.

Traction...another solid 9. These are right there w/ the huaraches as far as traction goes. I would have to say that this is the best inside/outdoor shoe next to the 20-5-5's. You can stop hard on these without much problem.

As far as the straps, I've only worn these about 5-6 times, but the straps seem to be sturdy enough, because they have two contact velcro points as opposed to the one for the AJ XX's. But then again, I don't know about long term, but i don't really see it having problems.

Depending on what kind of sharkley you pick up (w/ patent toe or suede) they can crease a little. The suede seems to have more give, but then again, the patent toe ones look sweet.

Hope this helps...

Overall I really love these shoes...they have both form and function....

Wow...thanks Phildlee..that is exactly what I wanted to read. If I see more good reviews about the shoe then I will be absolutely convinced to give them atry.

If anyone else can review the shoe I think me and the rest of NT would appreciate it.

so do we know the tech setup for the shoe yet? i know there is zoom in the heel, anything in the forefoot?

yo l7oser were did you get them i've been looking for them an thats my size how much did you drop? some one lmk were i can get em in a size 11 or 10.5?????in nyc

So do these kicks have Caged Zoom in the heel? Cause I was looking at a pair yesterday and saw the Zoom in the heel and it looked kinda like Caged Zoom. Justwondering.

Originally Posted by Jordanhead3387

would $129 be a bad deal for a pair of Prince's PEs/ Ben Gordon's Black/Red PEs?

i say thats straight i paid a little more for my randolphs

i guess it matters how much u want them

Originally Posted by imperialh8

- Also does the strap come off easy during play? On the Jordan 20's the Strap came off like used up scotch tape on a wall after long term use.

- Do they crease badly?

I've used mine for 4 games now... straight outta the box. No problems with the velcro staying strapped at all. I dig how you can tuck the laces under the straps. It gives the shoe a more sleeker look when the laces aren't flying everywhere.
laugh.gif

The only problem that I've noticed so far is the obvious area where the"toebox" would end. (Sorry, I'm not sure what the technical term is...) Plus, I'm using a pair with patentleather.

Back
Top Bottom