Official Nike Sharkley Post

Damn, I love this shoe.

I didn't know how great they were until I took off the XX3 and put these on.

Nike needs to continue providing affordable and quality kicks.

Just bought the Black/red from Foot Locker in Staten Island Mall. And I'm very pleased with my purchased, can't wait to break them out.

got the black with blue bottom and the all black suedes with the 50% off. love the shoe and the price

Originally Posted by imperialh8

To those that have these shoes and use them for basketball, I have a couple of questions for you?

On a scale 1(terrible) 10(excellent)

- Comfort level:

- Cushioning:

- Traction:

- Also does the strap come off easy during play? On the Jordan 20's the Strap came off like used up scotch tape on a wall after long term use.

- Is there any interruptions that happen when wearing (blisters, arch aches)?

- Do they crease badly?

comfort level: 7... they're not the most comfortable shoe, but they are still really comfortable despite them being designed for outdoor kicks. theydon't leave any wear or tear on the bottom of my feet, so i would recommend these for any religious outdoor baller

cushioning: 8... compared to other outdoor hoop shoes such as the air raid, these have more bounce to the ounce, feel me? the zoom air in the heel helps. too bad it's not across the whole foot, but the mid and forefoot are still really comfortable. there's prolly no zoom air in the rest of the shoe fordurability reasons, but the comfort of these makes me wanna buy another pair of them just for outdoors again.

traction: ?... i havent and don't plan to wear them indoors, and these shoes feel like any other pair outdoors. however, i just hope they're asdurable as advertised for outdoors, because i bought these shoes strictly for outdoor play.
-- the straps on these shoes stay on really well, and dependingon how tight you strap them, especially the top one, they really lock your foot down and prevent your ankle from rolling, which is another great attribute ofthese kicks (not having to use an ankle brace for them)

-- after one wear, i didnt have any blisters or aches/pains @ all, which is great. they provided a good ride throughout my two hours of play in them.

overall, i love these shoes. i bought the mostly black ones from footaction and plan on buying another pair (black/red patent pair), so feel and weight mayvary between the two...

Black/royals are very nice...they remind me of spacejams

Anyone seen where to pickup any of the city series? I would really like an 11 in any one of them

NY:
nike-zoom-sharkley-pe-part-2-4.jpg

Vegas:
nike-zoom-sharkley-pe-part-2-7.jpg

pimp.gif

Also, anyone seen the "oilers" or the grey/orange pairs anywhere?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Black/royals are very nice...they remind me of spacejams

Anyone seen where to pickup any of the city series? I would really like an 11 in any one of them

NY:
nike-zoom-sharkley-pe-part-2-4.jpg

Vegas:
nike-zoom-sharkley-pe-part-2-7.jpg

pimp.gif

Also, anyone seen the "oilers" or the grey/orange pairs anywhere?
nerd.gif

osneaker.com has the city and player exclusives they are h.o.h. 68 pairs of each colorway

Just copped the Black/Blue colorway yesterday. They were so comfortable I worked in 'em and everything. Great shoe.

Originally Posted by vasco711

Mannnnn......

I basically joined this online community because of this shoe, spent months of anticipation and weeks of research. Bought the black and red patents ones and went through CHAMPS hell to exchange em for the Purple ones. I was ALL about these shoes......and I feel like a woman scorned...

After 2 weeks of playing outdoors in em 1. they look terrible, dont know why they didnt make this colorway in leather and 2. most importantly, MY SOLES ARE TORN UP! Then I tried to replace the insoles and it attached to the tongue. Dudes at Champs are such douches that I know they wont exchange em (even if they just damage them up and send em back to nike) so now I have to send them back to Nike Corporate.

Sharkley you will be the end of me....

hence, these are a CLEAN !## shoe for looking fresh in casually.

which 50% off please?? im trying to scoop a couple pairs of these. i tried to use the footlocker 20% code and it did nothing for me ??? any code would behelpful, thank you.

^^ the 50% off employee appreciation that happened a few weeks ago, but hopefulyl theres another on the 17th, theres another thread about it where cats aretryin to confirm this

if so i might just cop another pair, black n red bottoms maybe

overrated shoe. hard cushioning in the front. the heel is just like any other zoom air cushioning. nothing special. good thing i bought it on friends andfamily 50% off. wouldnt buy it at retail. what a piece of junk. got a mowing shoe now.

then good thing you got 50% off. No one ever said it was supposed to be a top-tier performance shoe
the heel is just like any other zoom air cushioning. nothing special
as opposed to a Zm air unit that is something special?

never said it was a top tier performance shoe. not even close.
nothing special as in an ordinary zoom air setup. try lebron 5s zoom air. that is something special:smile:

I just copped the blk/purple/white and I did notice the front is hard (which is to be expected for a lower end shoe). I just swapped out the insole with my XIXSE which has more forefoot cushion. It's not as good as zoom in the front, but it's a great upgrade! If you have a zoom insole from some shoe (like theURL) do it! Oh yea, the LBJ IV's sole doesn't fit so don't bother LOL!!

ac24e85162e648debcf2c11db796d760-getty-81648628fm002_pacers_okc.jpg

MAITLAND, FL - JULY 7: Jeff Green #22 of Oklahoma City shoots against the Indiana Pacers during the 2008 Orlando Pro Summer League at the RDV Sportsplex onJuly 7, 2008 in Maitland, Florida. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this Photograph, User is consentingto the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photo by Fernando Medina/NBAE via GettyImages)

Back
Top Bottom