Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

they still look wierd to me but the VC 3's never grew on me neither... but props on the raptors colorway pickup, those r nice. and the purple vc3's were insane too. its funny how i can dislike a shoe but certain colorways are fire. i guess its just that purple :pimp:
pimp.gif

JR5

carolina colorway = copped
Guess who walk around wit diamond chains and rings on him, a pair of throwback Jordans, wit the wings on em

Kickmasters - Team ROC

don't sleep on these

probably coppin the all stars as well
Toronto Raptors 2004-2005 Eastern Conference Champions****​

Best looking VC's since the 2's

I'll probably cop my first pair of basketball shox since the white/silver BB4's..im planning on getting the white-black/red colorway. those are hot
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

These are by far the most comfortable model in the Vince Carter line. There are going to be a plethora of colorways made available so don't sleep on them.
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

Thanks for all of those pictures of the Black samples! The shoes are a lot nicer when you see them in person, I even found that with the Canadian colourway.

the detail and quality look great.

im lookin forward to the white/blk/red.
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." - Charles Barkley

This shoes are awesome,just received mine this weekend.Quality is excellent,i think im going to cop every colour of them!

i dont know if its me, but im not really feelin them. i think the nicest ones are the white/black/red III's.

^IMO that's the worst vc iii colorway out. that is until they release the black history vc iii's, then it would be the second worst.

Quote:
^IMO that's the worst vc iii colorway out. that is until they release the black history vc iii's, then it would be the second worst.

whats the black history vc3s? are they being released?

Back
Top Bottom