**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Did they stop doing phone orders due to chip on ccs?

No they stopped because it's a pain in the *** for the stores to deal with especially when they get highly coveted items

For example my homie works at one of the MD outlets and they got the snakeskin Jordan 4 which flew that morning but he said the phone was ringing for 3 days with people calling trying to order

Naw they stopped due to the chip readers.

tech knit bomber jackets, anyone  got a review on them?
I love my Bomber. The feel is great - was worried it would feel too light like it wasn't on but it's got just enough weight. Definitely not a piece for warmth but a stylish layer. Picked up a TK Windrunner too but haven't sported that one out yet.

Bomber fits true to size. No need to size up/down

Last edited:
went to the nike outlet at Deer Park, NY
- tech fleece half zip hoodie $55.97

nike outlet at riverhead, ny
- bonded tech woven pant $38.47

Ruined my TK WR by driving my father in laws truck. The older seat belt rubbed a nice diagonal frayed area into the chest area of it.

I was sick when I realized it. Didn't know I had to be so cautious when wearing a $250 jacket.

Ruined my TK WR by driving my father in laws truck. The older seat belt rubbed a nice diagonal frayed area into the chest area of it.

I was sick when I realized it. Didn't know I had to be so cautious when wearing a $250 jacket.
do you have pics? 

Here's a quick cell phone pic/upload. You can see it just to the left of the Nike logo.
oh my lord 
sick.gif

that is crazy man. i would've been heated if that had happened to me. got me skeptical to buy one now

View media item 2315570

Here's a quick cell phone pic/upload. You can see it just to the left of the Nike logo.
oh my lord :x

that is crazy man. i would've been heated if that had happened to me. got me skeptical to buy one now

I know. I was pretty pissed and I was just looking at picking up the hasta colorway a couple of hours before I noticed this.

Damn. Not driving in tech knit after seeing that

I think the main problem is the seat belt was old and the edges are harder and slightly frayed. I've driven my cars plenty of times while wearing it and it was fine.

I now know to never wear any kind of backpack or straps across this WR and to be mindful of seat belts. Also after reading this thread, be careful around Velcro.

So basically wrap myself in plastic when wearing these overpriced WR. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hoodie is pretty nice. my overseas pair is soft on the tech knit portion, but my us pair has very stiff rough tech knit.. it bothers me a little on the elbow.

do you have pics? 
View media item 2315570

I ordered a tk wr and returned. My initial thought was this **** is fragile as hell. I'm going to be afraid to sit in wooden chairs and other ****. I can't deal with that from a $100+ piece of clothing.

TK WR's have been good to me, no issues yet, and I wear TK all the time. Never had any concerns in my mind when wearing it, but that photo is kinda crazy.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/cloth...fleece-funnel-nsw-pant/805218-010?color=Black

I only wear the regular tech fleece joggers with external drawstring and size up. How do these fit? Noticed zipper and button fly with internal drawstring.
I have these Funnel pants, really nice and smart for a pair of joggers. I'm slim and go TTS with these and regular Tech Fleece pants. The zipper and button fly combo looks cleaner imo. The pic on that website is pretty accurate, they are fairly slim but the open hem gives them a more natural look. The zip pocket on the thigh is a nice touch. I recommend getting them at your usual Tech Fleece pant size. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom