**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Don't do this to me! Lmao must resist!
laugh.gif
 My bad! I had to use a lot of self control in not gettimg the obsidian one. Decided I'd probably never wear it enough to justify the purchase.

Anyone ever pick up a Nike EBay purchase from overseas (Europe) Been seeing tech Knit items on there for under $60US with shipping! Apparently a ton of positive feedback too. Yet I'm still skeptical

Last edited:
Anyone ever pick up a Nike EBay purchase from overseas (Europe) Been seeing tech Knit items on there for under $60US with shipping! Apparently a ton of positive feedback too. Yet I'm still skeptical
I picked up my TK windrunner from a UK seller. You should be fine. I really doubt there's fake tech knit items (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Last edited:
have any links to these $60 knit items? 

So do certain tech knit pants have the long zipper pockets like the normal tech fleece have? I got the tech knit joggers and they don't have em

So do certain tech knit pants have the long zipper pockets like the normal tech fleece have? I got the tech knit joggers and they don't have em

Tech Knit Liberos (The first version of TK pants to release) have the big side zip pocket on the right. The joggers that you have only have the regular pockets. I believe they just rereleased the libero style with the side zip pocket.

to me, Liberos >>>

My bad. It's $72 US. Considering they're $240 on NDC.CA it seems too good to be true.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/282325723293
$15 shipping on top FYI

Tech Knit Liberos (The first version of TK pants to release) have the big side zip pocket on the right. The joggers that you have only have the regular pockets. I believe they just rereleased the libero style with the side zip pocket.

to me, Liberos >>>
This. Just by looks. Just put a bid on my potential first pair of liberos in obsidian.

$15 shipping on top FYI
This. Just by looks. Just put a bid on my potential first pair of liberos in obsidian.

Yeah sorry. Was a bit excited with my pricing quotes but still seems like a deal. Definitely let us know how the transaction goes.

Aeroloft bomber jacket. I love it but look at the photos. I just noticed the "scars" yesterday. They are about 1-3 inches long and a bit deep and are located around the elbow area. So disappointed. This is a 350$ jacket. 

Last edited:
@retrohead182  Lmao I guess I'm not buying TK for this month. Your good luck blessed me on the yeezy release! Never hit on any yeezy before til now. But nah I'm still probably going to pick up a pair of obsidian pants soon. 

Last edited:
@retrohead182
 Lmao I guess I'm not buying TK for this month. Your good luck blessed me on the yeezy release! Never hit on any yeezy before til now. But nah I'm still probably going to pick up a pair of obsidian pants soon. 
Damn bro!! Nice! Glad I could do a ...favor?.. lol for a nter.

NTers - I'm looking for owners of the TF Parka and Aeroloft Bomber. I sold a brand new Aeroloft Bomber last week and now having sellers remorse. Looking to pick up either jacket but want feedback on the fit, utility,etc

Damn bro!! Nice! Glad I could do a ...favor?.. lol for a nter.
Lmao don't mind me. I'm just super hyped since I finally hit.

Also my TK windrunner got caught on someone's jacket velcro at this bar I was at today next to the pocket and she pulled mad hard and it separated the knit from the end of the pocket zipper smh. I probably just have to glue the knit or sow it back to the zipper? 

Back
Top Bottom