**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Finally pulled the trigger on the hasta green tech knit windrunner. Got it off eBay for $125. Probably the cheapest I will be able to get it. Hope it's nice in person

I was shopping for house stuff with my fiancé and decided to wander off in search for TF.

Ended up finding this with no tags in my size.

View media item 2446283
Once we got to the register I asked for the price even though I knew it was like 69.99 to 79.99.
When the cashier told me 23.99, I fumbled my debit card and got all excited.

View media item 2446278
I know something must be wrong, this has to be another item. I'm lucky the cashier didnt give a F.

Steal :smokin

Last edited:
I was shopping for house stuff with my fiancé and decided to wander off in search for TF.

Ended up finding this with no tags in my size.

View media item 2446283
Once we got to the register I asked for the price even though I knew it was like 69.99 to 79.99.
When the cashier told me 23.99, I fumbled my debit card and got all excited.

View media item 2446278
I know something must be wrong, this has to be another item. I'm lucky the cashier didnt give a F.

Steal :smokin
Definitely the wrong item as the receipt lists it as dri fit. Nice steal!

Finally pulled the trigger on the hasta green tech knit windrunner. Got it off eBay for $125. Probably the cheapest I will be able to get it. Hope it's nice in person

great price.

You're going to love it once you get it

Last edited by a moderator:
Just copped some og tech fleece pants for 60$ shipped from https://centre214.com. All apparel is 40% off with code memorial40. They got tech knit pants and tech fleece wind runners. It says nike is only phone orders but you can order via the site

Got my tech knit hasta windrunner. Man that thing looks sleak. Real nice piece

Last edited:
Got my tech knit hasta windrunner. Man that thing looks sleak. Real nice piece

Congrats on the pickup! I had the chance of getting it at factory store clearance rack for $175 plus 30% off but reluctantly passed thinking I'd cop on ndc clearance with extra 20% but they took it down. End has it but price is too high.

Last edited:
Congrats on the pickup! I had the chance of getting it at factory store clearance rack for $175 plus 30% off but reluctantly passed thinking I'd cop on ndc clearance with extra 20% but they took it down. End has it but price is too high.
I caved and got it on end because ndc doesnt have xs

Are the tech knit shorts tapered a little/ fitted? Just snagged a large off eBay in the red colorway for like $46 shipped. I've worn a large in all tech pants and tech knit pants and it's just a little baggy in the back. Wondering if this is the same for the knit shorts

Are the tech knit shorts tapered a little/ fitted? Just snagged a large off eBay in the red colorway for like $46 shipped. I've worn a large in all tech pants and tech knit pants and it's just a little baggy in the back. Wondering if this is the same for the knit shorts

Having both, tech knit seems a bit more snug compared to fleece

Bleach got on my hood yesterday is there a dye or anything I can do within reason to fix this?
None that I know of.. One of the many reasons I don't use bleach. From what I know some people rub rubbing alcohol on the fabric to loosen the excess dye and maybe it will redistribute some of it onto the stain. There are also markers that you can use that will closely resemble the color. Don't know if any of this will work but worth a shot 

Which one of you jerks beat me last second on that tech knit shirt for like $13. I'm pissed

Back
Top Bottom