**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yeah it was 104 + 30% off and I was like these are the worst pair of tech fleece I've ever felt. It was as if they were knock offs.

The joggers on sale on NDC are 100 dollars retail...perhaps are you looking at a different version that is retail priced above 100?

So what is up with the dilemma on these 3.0 pants? Starts piling up after wash or dry? Should these be hanged dry? Thinking bout letting go my black mediums 1.0 and go with a small in the 3.0. I wish i wouldve gotten a small on the 1.0. But jesus! All those negative reviews are keeping me from pulling the trigger

any advice for how to get wrinkles out of tech fleece?

just got something in, but it was packaged super sloppily

Was gonna pull the trigger on the Chelsea tech fleece wind runner/pant combo but I guess ndc took the wind runner out of discount. Why would they take out the wind runner but leave the pants discounted??

I’ve gotten plenty of tech fleece in when bought from eBay or a NTer when it’s packed in tight. It’s just another piece of clothing. Not solid gold. Warm iron will be fine. Just watch for the zipper areas

146667.jpg

Finally was able to try some tech knit apparel with these joggers. My nike factory store had the joggers on sale during the black friday sales for 75 dollars, and I got one, but feel disappointed when I tried it on at home. For some reason, the tech knit feels "hard" and not in any way comfortable on my skin. I've seen people rave about tech knit, but I'm not sure what's so good about these, especially for the price. Ended up buying some joggers from other stores for 20 bucks and will return the tech knit joggers.

Am I not getting something about the tech knit?

146667.jpg

Finally was able to try some tech knit apparel with these joggers. My nike factory store had the joggers on sale during the black friday sales for 75 dollars, and I got one, but feel disappointed when I tried it on at home. For some reason, the tech knit feels "hard" and not in any way comfortable on my skin. I've seen people rave about tech knit, but I'm not sure what's so good about these, especially for the price. Ended up buying some joggers from other stores for 20 bucks and will return the tech knit joggers.

From the second edition on, maybe due to durability concerns, the composition(Rayon content disappeared) AND weave of Tech knit changed...making it "more plasticky"/stiffer. One of the reasons that I buy mostly first edition tech knits. However my complaint is mostly about the jacket. I didn't felt that bad about the newer(possibly not the newest) joggers when I tried it on. Did it get worse in even newer editions? Maybe you know better now...

From the second edition on, maybe due to durability concerns, the composition(Rayon content disappeared) AND weave of Tech knit changed...making it "more plasticky"/stiffer. One of the reasons that I buy mostly first edition tech knits. However my complaint is mostly about the jacket. I didn't felt that bad about the newer(possibly not the newest) joggers when I tried it on. Did it get worse in even newer editions? Maybe you know better now...

The nike factory store had the matching bomber style tech knit jacket, and it's the same "harder" tech knit material. Doesn't feel that good on skin, but you're wearing an shirt underneath, so it's not as bad as the joggers. The jacket material does make it stretch out and you can move your arms and back around and still feel comfortable in it.

146667.jpg

What site u get the pic from trying to find a sale

What site u get the pic from trying to find a sale

832180 is the style number on the price tag for the tech knit joggers. I just googled "832180 nike tech knit joggers" and looked at google images.
One other thing, I did size down to M for these joggers as people suggested sizing down for tech knit, and maybe L would fit better (L is my relaxed fit size for pants).
Still think the material is way too hard on the skin.

The nike factory store had the matching bomber style tech knit jacket, and it's the same "harder" tech knit material. Doesn't feel that good on skin, but you're wearing an shirt underneath, so it's not as bad as the joggers. The jacket material does make it stretch out and you can move your arms and back around and still feel comfortable in it.

Aside from what I've mentioned, one possible explanation for this change is that the newer versions are slightly water repellent, according to Endclothing.

As for the the jacket, I know what you're talking about. I've tried it before. Definitely can' t measure up to the OG(whose official name is "Tech knit bomber" instead of jacket) in my book.

Once again, all the first edition TK clothing feels quite soft to the touch, and are very gentle on the skin. Clearly different from the later models, aka the jacket and joggers you're showing in the picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom