**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Honestly, I've been hesitating on the tech fleece pants after going to other clothing stores and seeing their knock-off "tech" joggers for 20-30 dollars on sale.
I got a champion 9 sweatsuit for $58 and it's good in cold weather compared to tech fleece it made me send my $170 tech fleece sweatsuit back to eastbay

Honestly, I've been hesitating on the tech fleece pants after going to other clothing stores and seeing their knock-off "tech" joggers for 20-30 dollars on sale.

I actually bought the target version of techs and not only did they fade after first wash, but never wore them again. You may think you’re getting a deal at $30 but will you ever wear it? For me it was an expensive investment; $30 for one wear.

Nike tech I don’t mind paying the extra $ and getting more wears out of it. At the end it’s a better investment than a one-wear-$30 purchase.

No tech fleece pants is not good for real cold weather .

Tech fleece fails to block out wind, period.
As for tech fleece jackets, there's one that fares remarkably better than others(Yes, even better than the Tech fleece parka), which remains my favorite tech fleece piece till this day. Not saying you can just slip a t-shirt under tho...
nike-tech-fleece-aeroloft-windrunner-1.jpg

I’ve been fine in tech fleece pants for really cold weather. I can’t speak about tops because I only wear the OG TF windrunners and they aren’t meant to be worn in really cold weather but they are very warm tho.

Tech fleece fails to block out wind, period.
As for tech fleece jackets, there's one that fares remarkably better than others(Yes, even better than the Tech fleece parka), which remains my favorite tech fleece piece till this day. Not saying you can just slip a t-shirt under tho...
nike-tech-fleece-aeroloft-windrunner-1.jpg
I love this jacket. Found it in black and have always loved it. The only gripe I have with them is the sleeves suck

Always wearing tech fleece shorts in jersey in the winter lol. Unless it’s really really cold. But 35+ short weather at the shore!

I have a tech fleece sweater (with the pockets in the front) that is my go to gear while ranging in the evening here in O.C. Early morning tee times too. The temperature drops can get brutal, down to 50 degrees even...

I’ve been fine in tech fleece pants for really cold weather. I can’t speak about tops because I only wear the OG TF windrunners and they aren’t meant to be worn in really cold weather but they are very warm tho.

I love this jacket. Found it in black and have always loved it. The only gripe I have with them is the sleeves suck

Yup, especially when you find it for (really) cheap at off price retailers:nthat:.

I just noticed nike has a different pricey apparel line called "NIKE SPORTSWEAR BONDED".
anyone know what "bonded" actually means. Based on the prices comparable to tech fleece prices, I would think "Bonded" is some sort of new technology.

I just noticed nike has a different pricey apparel line called "NIKE SPORTSWEAR BONDED".
anyone know what "bonded" actually means. Based on the prices comparable to tech fleece prices, I would think "Bonded" is some sort of new technology.

I don’t think the bonded stuff exists anymore? It’s probably from a couple years back. I had a zip hoodie in gray. From what I can remember that the zippers had pockets on the side going vertical.

It’s more ventilated than a normal tech fleece, had mesh area on the inside. I don’t know if they made pants but I never had them.

I don’t think the bonded stuff exists anymore? It’s probably from a couple years back. I had a zip hoodie in gray. From what I can remember that the zippers had pockets on the side going vertical.

It’s more ventilated than a normal tech fleece, had mesh area on the inside. I don’t know if they made pants but I never had them.

Just got a bonded t shirt from the nike clearance rack at the factory store. Surprised to see the sticker price was 70...but thankfull it was discounted to 25 + my 10 dollar survery code make it 15 dollars. Just looking it over and it does have a ventilated area in the back but still scratching my head at that 70 dollar price.

I got a $50 foot locker giftcard in gift exchange and I had a $20 off VIP coupon to use. So I went ahead and got this combo tech fleece top and bottom. Really nice.

EA1F1A2A-1582-413D-B320-C1C23D8093F0.jpeg

I want to get matching top and bottom tech fleece, but part of me feels it might get a little too matchy. That burgundy / black is a sweet color and if I want to match, I'd pick that color too.
Also, the windrunner you could pair with other pants, but it'd be hard to match those burgundy joggers with another top, maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom