**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Very, very specific question wondering if anyone has input on -

I have this wine/black TF windrunner, been trying to track down the matching pants in a medium for months but have had no luck (have occasionally come across L and XXLs)-https://www.eastbay.com/product/model:280360/sku:85904652/nike-tech-fleece-colorblocked-windrunner-mens?cm=CrossSellMB

Came across these TF pants, which are clearly labeled as maroon, but they look very similar in color. Anyone seen both of these in person, or even own them? Wondering if they're a good enough match to wear together -
https://www.eastbay.com/product/mod...rGBHKPp9G4iildof5pRoCSPAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Ah hah I can help you out here as I owned both of those. The TF pants are a brighter maroon. Tbh it's too bright to match with the windrunner unfortunately. Also very important those TF pants with the zipper that goes horizontally are one size too small, even with the elastic in the waist. I'm normally an L in TF joggers, and I couldn't even snap on the button the waist in those maroon joggers in an L. It was way too tight, and I had to return. Unfortunate as I snagged them for a good price at an outlet.

Does this look like tech fleece to y’all? Found it at Nordstrom Rack for $55, but it doesn’t have a tag that says tech pack like usual. Not sure if it’s a similar material or actual tech fleece, but it sure get like it.

5652EA65-E88D-4048-A4F0-092FF6C920EB.jpeg
I have this hoodie and it’s really nice

But not tech fleece

Update on those tech fleece windrunners I got from the outlet with inferior SAB brand zippers -
Went back to the outlet and checked out all the tech fleece. The black and grey windrunners there had YKK zippers, and the dark stucco windrunners had SAB zippers. Also checked the tech fleece joggers and they all had YKK zippers.
The YKK zippers are way better than the SAB zippers.
zipper gate

zipper gate
I honestly think nike was sneaky enough to offer the 30% off tf windrunners the week they were all SAB zippers. Now the outlet restocked the windrunners with the better YKK zippers after all the stock with SAB zippers were sold.

I checked my windrunners after all this zipper talk and my black and carbon have the sab zipper. It’s pretty crazy to catch that detail, but I noticed they jam sometimes when I first got them but left it be. Never would have guessed it was because they had different zipper brands.

I checked my windrunners after all this zipper talk and my black and carbon have the sab zipper. It’s pretty crazy to catch that detail, but I noticed they jam sometimes when I first got them but left it be. Never would have guessed it was because they had different zipper brands.
Exactly the same problem I noticed. Did you get the tf windrunners from an outlet? Luckily I hadn't taken the tags off of mine, so I went back to my outlet and exchanged them for a new batch that had YKK zippers.

Exactly the same problem I noticed. Did you get the tf windrunners from an outlet? Luckily I hadn't taken the tags off of mine, so I went back to my outlet and exchanged them for a new batch that had YKK zippers.

Got them from END when they had a sale on clearance.

27E11832-F665-4B0F-9409-FDAD847E7179.jpeg
I’ve got a pair of grey Tech Knit Joggers in a Sz Small for sale. Willing to let them go for $30CDN plus shipping to your locale. No rips stains or tears.

PM me if interested

Last edited:
Ah hah I can help you out here as I owned both of those. The TF pants are a brighter maroon. Tbh it's too bright to match with the windrunner unfortunately. Also very important those TF pants with the zipper that goes horizontally are one size too small, even with the elastic in the waist. I'm normally an L in TF joggers, and I couldn't even snap on the button the waist in those maroon joggers in an L. It was way too tight, and I had to return. Unfortunate as I snagged them for a good price at an outlet.

Thanks for the info man.

I recently got a hold of a brand new 3M Tech Windrunner and I'm finding the seams in the arms kind of rough and scratch my arms. Does it soften with more time?

Pic:

Ordered some black tech fleece shorts from Hibbetts style number 805160-010! These shorts are huge on me. I do have other colors and they fit fine! They are labeled slim fit anybody have any insite?

Back
Top Bottom