**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Tech Fleece 1.0 Grey Pants on DicksSportingGoods for a whopping $110 --> http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...nd&cp=4406646.4413887.4413986.4413878.4413997

That's retail for them $110.. It's the USOC version of the 1.0. noticed that it just has the nike swoosh symbol and not the word nike along with the swoosh symbol on them

The swoosh symbol on the USOC version is stitch on I believe.

Here's a pic i took a while back. the regular 1.0 is on the left

View media item 1075227

Last edited:
That's retail for them $110.. It's the USOC version of the 1.0. noticed that it just has the nike swoosh symbol and not the word nike along with the swoosh symbol on them

The swoosh symbol on the USOC version is stitch on I believe.

Here's a pic i took a while back. the regular 1.0 is on the left
Sorry I've tried to look but, what's the difference between the USOC version to the 80$ one?

Last edited:
Nike had been planning a price bump to $110 for the fall season. So this may be it. And the USOC were 3.0 so these seem to be new.

I just want to say I'm addicted to these right now. Easily my most comfortable shorts owned. Thanks for all the help with sites and sizing in here fellas :D

How'd they fit? You get the size you want?
I got an xl and I feel might be a tad bit smaller than the blue shorts I got in the same size. definitely wearable though.

Those oatmeal shorts omg. Where are they for sale!?

I second this question. I need these.

Where from? Bless us.

I got these off of footasylum guys. total came to about 100 bucks and that's including shipping. they marked it as $5.55 with customs so I don't get charged customs.
was supposed to get them 7/2 but the mailman left a notice in my mail and didn't check it. checked tracking again recently and just picked them up from post office. im glad 15 days didn't pass or else they would've sent them back. 9 days is still a little too close :smh:

Thanks for the info man^ still torn about dropping a bill on some sweat shorts. Just got delivery confirmation for the black and grey. Pretty excited

Last edited:
Thanks for the info man^ still torn about dropping a bill on some sweat shorts. Just got delivery confirmation for the black and grey. Pretty excited
np. 100 is kinda a lot but it's just $35 more than us retail would be so you can't really go wrong at that price

np. 100 is kinda a lot but it's just $35 more than us retail would be so you can't really go wrong at that price
Yea not sure why nike is laggin on the US release. I remember hitting customer service up daily for a week for some Roshes I really wanted and they restocked randomly. Hope they listen to all the inquiries

Yea not sure why nike is laggin on the US release. I remember hitting customer service up daily for a week for some Roshes I really wanted and they restocked randomly. Hope they listen to all the inquiries
I think the US release will come eventually, but by then you gotta cop the pants cuz summer will be over :lol:

Back
Top Bottom