**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Does Nike sell a longer length option on the joggers? If not which version runs the longest?

The pair I looked at at champs wasnt going to get it done length wise. I need atleast some stacking

tonytobacco tonytobacco TF jogger is a slim fit cut, so they tend to be "short" right by the ankle. If you want some stacking, I guess you would need 1 size bigger, but of course it might be too loose on the waist. But who knows, might work for you.

Is it just me or the windrunners completely disappeared off NDC? I was looking for one yesterday at the last minute but I ended up with black TF joggers instead....they didn't have any of the light grey options for joggers either :stoneface:

Some of my latest pickups and older tech fleece and Nike gear...

Nike Sportswear Advance 15 full zip jacket

20181127_231437.jpg

Nike Tech fleece Hero wind runner...

20181127_231723.jpg

Nike Tech fleece windrunner Gray...
20181127_231447.jpg

Windrunner black....
20181127_231425.jpg

Best running joggers for the winter and weather. The outter material repels water and inner fleece wicks away sweat and thermally keeps you warm.

IMG_20181102_094427_692 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (4) (1).jpg

Yes... But add max to the end haha..
Anyone know of any online retailers with these pants in stock? I know they aren't Tech Fleece but this was posted in the Epic React thread and I didn't wanna hijack that thread :lol:.

NIKE Hyperelite....

I still need the jacket to these...

20181127_231544.jpg
20181127_231535.jpg
20181127_231520.jpg
20181127_231506.jpg
I don't have hyper elite jackets but simple elite ones were dope, got the black, the grey, the red and the blue ones, black and red ones the most beautiful, blue too but quite flashy, and grey a little disappointement

Anyone know of any online retailers with these pants in stock? I know they aren't Tech Fleece but this was posted in the Epic React thread and I didn't wanna hijack that thread :lol:.

I'm on this thread as well...lol

These are no longer available on online sites. You might can find them sometimes on Amazon but there pricey to say the least.

Best bet is ebay. Thats where I find most of my deals...

I'm on this thread as well...lol

These are no longer available on online sites. You might can find them sometimes on Amazon but there pricey to say the least.

Best bet is ebay. Thats where I find most of my deals...
Yeah I figured they were discontinued or something since I couldn't find them anywhere. Do you know of a similar model?

I'm a L in most pants/sweats but I have some other Therma material pants that I wear a M in because the L is long as hell.
Wow... From tech fleece to these I really never had a problem with the length from size to size. These are much more of a tapered zipper style sweat jogger/pants.

I'm a L in most pants/sweats but I have some other Therma material pants that I wear a M in because the L is long as hell.
Same. They look like pajama bottoms for me which sucks. It’s by design though. You need the extra space for the heat

I would search Ross or Marshall’s. I came up on two complete sets (grey and black jackets and pants) but was searching constantly. Ross had the pants for $30 and the jackets at $40, a STEAL for the quality of the material.

I would search Ross or Marshall’s. I came up on two complete sets (grey and black jackets and pants) but was searching constantly. Ross had the pants for $30 and the jackets at $40, a STEAL for the quality of the material.

Yes I forgot to mention this... I've also bought these from Ross as well... Seen more jackets and crew shirts in Marshalls though.

Yes I forgot to mention this... I've also bought these from Ross as well... Seen more jackets and crew shirts in Marshalls though.

Yeah I’ve found more thermasphere Max gear at Marshall’s but Marshall’s charges like $70 for the jacket. Steal a deal I guess but I held out and got lucky with multiple finds at Ross.

Some of my latest pickups and older tech fleece and Nike gear...

Nike Sportswear Advance 15 full zip jacket

20181127_231437.jpg

Nike Tech fleece Hero wind runner...

20181127_231723.jpg

Nike Tech fleece windrunner Gray...
20181127_231447.jpg

Windrunner black....
20181127_231425.jpg

Where'd you get the windrunners if not just from Nike?

Back
Top Bottom