**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I know I'm late but still..Today's $75 pickup. .All time classic, to me the best hoodie of all time (model)
24d4xvl.jpg

Need this in a large (not large tall) for a non crazy price :frown:

Keep an eye on ebay, it pops up. I also never pay more than 70-80 for a windrunner, eventually they all come for 50% off.
I heard this carbon heather color and the black one they did another batch recently since it sold out immediately, so those 2 colors should be the easiest to get. Waiting for the black one in large as we speak!

Been eyeing those on eBay for around $50-60....but wasn’t sure about how they fit.
Thanks

Yeah. If you have like big calves you might have to size up since it’s the most slim part of the pants.

The waist is fine for me since it’s pretty much knit and stretchy.

i need to start hitting the outlets again. nike san leandro is so trash tho

So of course as soon as nike put the pants out for the new indigo fog tech fleece the top sells out in my size .

My peronal opinion: just grab Large.
i'm 5'8 200pounds, very athletic build, no waist eventually, big leg shoulder muscles etc gym rat...I can go medium easily but prefer Large just because its so much nicer when you sit, when you move your arms etc...and tech aint cheap, you never know if you gonna gain some weight large will still be perfect. im truly M-L in Nike and i always grab L, never had problems. Shrinkage too. Depends how you like your fit, but Id always go for a L

Last edited:
Today’s Nike clearance store finds.

Black and red Sherpa tech fleece pants for $39 each.

Tech pack knit pants in black/grey for $39.

Picked up the blue/black last week. Been wearing it since I got them. Slowly becoming one of my favorites.

B0790EDB-BD15-4B21-82D5-90DCF0AFE710.jpeg
If you like, run out of closet space for all these joggers you keep coming up on, please feel free to share the love lol

If you like, run out of closet space for all these joggers you keep coming up on, please feel free to share the love lol

Haha. The only tech fleece in my closet that I don’t wear anymore are the first generation tech fleece pants. The ones with just a zipper on the side and has a butt pocket.

I have like 4-5 of them barely worn, heather grey, black. The basic colors.

I don’t know what kind of stores will buy, probably eBay or something like that.

salacious crumb salacious crumb ended up returning mine bc of how tight they were on my calves. What size did u get? Thinking about ordering some CWs of eBay but going up to a large instead of a medium

salacious crumb salacious crumb ended up returning mine bc of how tight they were on my calves. What size did u get? Thinking about ordering some CWs of eBay but going up to a large instead of a medium

I wear L in tech fleece pants. But in tech pack knit I have to wear an XL. Sized up.

I tried an L on before and they were also tight on my calves area, I lucked out and they only had an XL available there so I had to snag it up ASAP.

salacious crumb salacious crumb Awesome! Thank you for the quick response and I’ll be ordering a large next time.

Yeah. They are really slim and tapered in the calves and legs. But the waist is fine is fine on me. You could always use the drawstrings if it’s too loose. But it shouldn’t be seeing as it’s like knitted and pretty stretchy.

Last edited:
5'9 - 190 pounds , 32/34 ish waist size
Semi-athletic build.

Running into some problems with sizes, this new wave of tech fleece hoodies are "standard fit" and before, I HAD to do a large for slim fit, but now with the standard fit I am finding that the mediums actually do fit alright, just worried about shrinkage - opinions?

Also I am talking about these: https://www.nike.com/ca/t/sportswear-tech-pack-hoodie-Tg9R0x/AA3784-659

I just bought this jacket at the outlets last week. Definitely go one size down. I am 5'9" 200 lbs, bodybuilder build, and always go for a large in tech fleece hoodies. I tried a large on and it was like an XL on me. I tried the Medium assuming it wouldn't fit, and it was PERFECT. Not too tight, and not too loose. This material is very stretchy (spandex) and it my absolute favorite jacket in my rotation now. Very soft and breathable. You'll love it.

They were $44.99 at the outlets, btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom