**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone have experience with the men's joggers "Tall" sizes? I'm 6 feet for reference.

I’m shorter a little shorter than you, I have like 2-3x tall size jogger pants. The fit is fine for me, they just bunch up in the ankle area but it doesn’t look weird or anything like that.

So if I ever see a tall one for sale at good price I don’t hesitate to buy since they don't look odd on me with my height.

Picked up this sample piece from the clearance store today for $49.

I like all the colors on them. I also the new all pink zip as well. I had them in my bag, but I them away back on the rack since I don’t think I would wear it often.

Later in line I saw someone buy it. Pretty sure it was the same one I had since it was the only pink zip tech fleece I seen there.

B038A24B-3CC9-400D-89ED-23F3EDE38635.jpeg

speaking of tall sizes, can anyone comment on the tall tf shorts? I am 6'4" and unsure if i should go with tall or reg (first pair of tf shorts). I prefer my shorts to be right above the knee

I like all the colors on them. I also the new all pink zip as well. I had them in my bag, but I them away back on the rack since I don’t think I would wear it often.

Later in line I saw someone buy it. Pretty sure it was the same one I had since it was the only pink zip tech fleece I seen there.

Did they have anymore sizes of this jacket?

Damn this is nice.

I’d probably stay away from the fact it comes from China.

I also never seen them for sale anywhere online, at least not on Nike.

Maybe other (legit) sites have had them for sale before but I haven’t seen.

I’d probably stay away from the fact it comes from China.

I also never seen them for sale anywhere online, at least not on Nike.

Maybe other (legit) sites have had them for sale before but I haven’t seen.

Yeah I figured man. I believe only the Spurs team shop sold them. Would you mind taking a look at this pair for me? He needs a medium but I can just tell him to get a large tailored

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FC-TOTTENH...hash=item2158a4cbc9:m:mOZzipdyOMeJtaEG_heWG9w

Finishline had black/grey TF joggers yesterday for $30; full size run. I passed though. Shipping was $8 which killed the deal for me.

Hi, how's the sizing on these? I wear 32W/30L on jeans, should I order a 32 on these? Also, is 60usd a good price? Thanks!

Attachments

• TFLEECE.jpg
    TFLEECE.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 60
Hi, how's the sizing on these? I wear 32W/30L on jeans, should I order a 32 on these? Also, is 60usd a good price? Thanks!
Those exact same pants were at nike outlets earlier this year for about 60 CAD.
I would go 32, or maybe 33/34. They come with a drawstring so you can tighten them.

Back
Top Bottom