**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Found one of these at Burlington about a year ago, same color and I couldn’t believe it. I also found an aero soft jacket I regret selling lol

Today’s clearance store finds:

Two-Tone zip and bottom action for $49 each.

E46922F5-5F1A-4201-8973-71B0452C7EE1.jpeg

Did you see new camo tech fleece pants and hoodies? Imo TF 1.0 camo pattern were way better, still looking for TF1.0 black/grey camo pants cause mine first one got worn too much :/
Thinking about purchasing red one, what do you think about them, for me they look a bit strange

Stopped by clearance store and found the black/purple hoody and sulfur pants $50 each and oatmeal shorts for $32. Didn’t have the oatmeal hoody in my size. Only Xl and above or I’d of got that too. Might return the sulfur pants, not a fan but didn’t wanna pass and regret later.

Did you see new camo tech fleece pants and hoodies? Imo TF 1.0 camo pattern were way better, still looking for TF1.0 black/grey camo pants cause mine first one got worn too much :/
Thinking about purchasing red one, what do you think about them, for me they look a bit strange

Do you have a link to those? Trying to look for it on the website.

Stopped by clearance store and found the black/purple hoody and sulfur pants $50 each and oatmeal shorts for $32. Didn’t have the oatmeal hoody in my size. Only Xl and above or I’d of got that too. Might return the sulfur pants, not a fan but didn’t wanna pass and regret later.

Yeah. I just bought the sulfur shorts. I don’t think I can pull it off if they were pants. Just like when I passed on the orange pants.

But I don’t have any color yellow in my closet. More of a dark yellow anyways.

Back
Top Bottom