**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

These arrived from the last Nike sale. These were about $44-$46 or so each. Can never have enough grey and black tech fleece shorts.

Took one week to ship and finally arrived today.
EAD1F6FD-52FF-419A-BEF7-EE880D3B6C36.jpeg
233113D1-988F-4662-831A-3B802A1948D9.jpeg

These arrived from the last Nike sale. These were about $44-$46 or so each. Can never have enough grey and black tech fleece shorts.

Took one week to ship and finally arrived today.
EAD1F6FD-52FF-419A-BEF7-EE880D3B6C36.jpeg
233113D1-988F-4662-831A-3B802A1948D9.jpeg

I copped the same shorts, cant go wrong with the price! Soo buttery soft. I was thinking about the hoody too, how does it fit compared to the normal tech fleece hoodys?

I copped the same shorts, cant go wrong with the price! Soo buttery soft. I was thinking about the hoody too, how does it fit compared to the normal tech fleece hoodys?

They fit TTS to me, same as other tech fleece zips. Unfortunately, these and the pants have been raised up $10 to $110.

Those tech pack hoodies look so nice, was gonna pull the trigger on that NDC sale but I know I could find them cheaper than the price they had them listed for.

Those tech pack hoodies look so nice, was gonna pull the trigger on that NDC sale but I know I could find them cheaper than the price they had them listed for.
They are. I initially ordered one at full price and would have ordered more at full price if it wasn’t for the sale.

The look of those tech pack wind runners are decent, but the material seems so flimsy and prone to catch on just about anything.

My girl threw my tech fleece in the dryer and shrunk it. They were all ready were too short and tight fit her thought and she loves them. I’m 6’3” and I finally copped some tall mediums and I’m hooked.

My girl threw my tech fleece in the dryer and shrunk it. They were all ready were too short and tight fit her thought and she loves them. I’m 6’3” and I finally copped some tall mediums and I’m hooked.

Yup the tall is necessary for anyone tall like that. No more showing shin 🤣

my favorite tech fleece i own, purchased at the Nike store in Paris. Its starting to fade a bit though.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 454
CentreTX has 50% off some tech fleece. Code HOOKEDUP. Got the cerulean hoodie and grey black heather pants. Shipping is $10

Back
Top Bottom