**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

got this message today

1666196597034.png

^^too bad my factory clearance store in san leandro never really has anything. Granted they're a clearance store but recently they've had some stuff, so fingers crossed!

Ive got 2 stores near me but the traffic, parking, and headache it takes getting there isn’t worth a potential 20% off. That’s assuming i find something i like.

Actually now that i think about it, I’m in Vegas this weekend so i might hit up a store

The factory store by me is horrible. Never have anything nice and it's the same 10 items, in the same color in every size.

I've been busy on eBay lolol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-20-14-23-42-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-20-14-23-42-54.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1,951
Stopped rocking my Tech Fleece. Wife got back from a Bachelor party, I put them on and she starts laughing. I'm like "whats funny" and she say's the bachelor party got raunchy and my pipe print in my tech fleece, came up.

I prefer fleece over knit. The knit material can feel itchy and rough, but that's IMO.

Tech knit should've survived but they made it way too expensive. Didn't the windrunners retail for 200-250? I had to wait til I saw them at Marshalls before I pulled the plug. And now I can't find my black TK windrunner and I'm PISSED.

They got tech knit shorts? I’d kill for breathable less hot shorts during summer/spring.
Tech fleece shorts were always a no go for me. It was too hot to wear. I feel like the target audience for that were the dudes that wore shorts in the middle of winter LMAO.

They got tech knit shorts? I’d kill for breathable less hot shorts during summer/spring.
Im sure they did make Tech Knit shorts. You would just have to search on eBay

Tech knit should've survived but they made it way too expensive. Didn't the windrunners retail for 200-250? I had to wait til I saw them at Marshalls before I pulled the plug. And now I can't find my black TK windrunner and I'm PISSED.
I agree. It was crazy expensive. Even the shirts ranged from $90 - $125. I luckily found a brand new Tech Knit Windrunner (not the one I'm wearing) for $50 at Ross. Ended up giving it to my cousin since it wasn't my size. I did however find a grey one on ebay for about $150 brand new, and I bought the black one i'm wearing in the picture for $120 worn

Back
Top Bottom