**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Super conflicted - I want the pants because I am not a fan of current gen cut and back zipper. However, there’s a 0% chance I’m paying retail for any TF so I’ll probably miss out on this release

CCCD8548-15BB-4C70-ACFC-3CC481BB8A0C.png

The black bonded/fused pocket zippers take away from the new version. The new women’s gear looks so much better. Men’s redesign reminds me of how the kids joints used to look.

Need to see in person because Nike is notorious for having their models wear them with a loose fit

The newer TF materials feel a lot cheaper/thinner for me. I haven’t seen TF go on deep discount until recent. From $110 to $40ish. I was in need of new sweats and I bought them for $80ish and returned them because I thought the quality wasn’t there. But I saw some basic cw (black & grey) for $40 and I caved.

The newer TF materials feel a lot cheaper/thinner for me. I haven’t seen TF go on deep discount until recent. From $110 to $40ish. I was in need of new sweats and I bought them for $80ish and returned them because I thought the quality wasn’t there. But I saw some basic cw (black & grey) for $40 and I caved.

So did i they come in today

New tech fleece is live on NDC. Had a code so I'm giving one set a try. Of course the one color I wanted they didn't have XLT options for the jogger.

I probably will buy 1 set after I get rid of some of my old tech got to much nike tech from previous releases

Wonder why they strayed away from cuff sleeves

8B23FD68-27F3-4F43-8341-9C60AC972119.png

Women’s was done correctly, no clue why they dropped the ball for the Men’s.

I don’t usually allow myself to pay retail but ima cop the OG and sit on it for a min before deciding to return it.

There's a reason why 2015-2017 was the peak of Tech Fleece: it was actually fully functional.

It had drawstrings on the hood when it was needed for windy days or a better fit around the head. It had cuffs to keep the hands mobile and free and it could keep the sleeves up when rolled up. The hoodie/jacket collection was also a bit more durable and there was a nice variety from the classic AW77 to the popular Windrunner to the fresh funnel neck and cardigan.

These new ones have forgotten true fundamentals of a hoodie. Maybe that's intentional to benefit the other hoodies to sell just as well like the Solo Swoosh and the Club Fleece collection.

Back
Top Bottom