**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

The new tech pack pictures look pretty disappointing, cant really see much though. Just really hoping for oatmeal or obsidian stuff

$50 for a tee with a pocket Nike buggin 
mean.gif

Thats like 5 tees from target 
laugh.gif

looking for size clarification... on the first page says to size up.. i'm a size 30 and i'm 5'11"-6'0... normal size S in Nike sweats but i dont want them to be to short. go with S or M??

looking for size clarification... on the first page says to size up.. i'm a size 30 and i'm 5'11"-6'0... normal size S in Nike sweats but i dont want them to be to short. go with S or M??
Medium, I was thinking like you and bought a small and they looked like leggings. Returned them and got a medium.(they fit perfect) I'm 6'0 and 152 .

thats a tough call.. I think based on ur stats your waist seems perfect for small but your height is the issue.. some say they will stretch but I havent seen that myself... if you got the funds get both and return one, if not Id say get the Medium... cotton will shrink over time anyway if you wash them frequently 

$50 for a shirt wh a zipper pocket

$70 for some shorts.

im all set tho! i copped the crew in heather a while back tho and like it..

Back
Top Bottom