**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

yeah they all had smalls

oneness has size M black tech shorts right now for $45 shipped get it!

and

nike outlet in Jersey Gardens

super 1mm neon/volt

N98 grey and black

lots of sizes
Im hitting up deer park because ill be nearby but thanks

Fit the same. But the people that would normally size up on pants due to calf area can get their normal size since they are shorts.

Anyone have a pic of them wearing a XS in the tech pants? Really wanna purchase a pair but since XS is hard to find I'm thinking about getting a S

Really hoping the new tech jackets with the chest pocket and tuckable hoodie release in the US.

I'll be all over the black one.

yeah they all had smalls

oneness has size M black tech shorts right now for $45 shipped get it!

and

nike outlet in Jersey Gardens

super 1mm neon/volt
N98 grey and black

lots of sizes
I see it as $65 on the oneness site, is there an extra discount?

what would you guys pay for some 1mm oatmeal heather tech pants? i found some on the bay but im gonna get raped on shipping. 150 shipped. and i found a n98 oatmeal heather on prodirect soccer. for $100. 

i think i like the older style of tech sweats but i feel like thats just too much...

i usually wear a small in nike joggers but had to go to a medium...but these new ones are nice fitting i think a little looser on the thighs

I dont know if you guys can see from this picture, but mine 2.0 tech fleece pants has this "bumpy" line going on side where is bigger pocket. Is this normal or should I contact Nike?

I got the black ones too (though I think it wasnt same release as grey one), but they dont have that so was just wondering.
mine is bumpy on the left side cause of the trouser snake nomsayin'  
eyes.gif

View media item 1145209

I dont know if you guys can see from this picture, but mine 2.0 tech fleece pants has this "bumpy" line going on side where is bigger pocket. Is this normal or should I contact Nike?
It's normal. I mentioned this months back, most you can do is iron it out if you really don't like it.

I'd also suggest getting the same size in shorts as you did pants, because the shorts are still fitted.

Oneness has the all black shorts size M and L only for $45 shipped. Hit them up for a paypal invoice...great customer service
Repped. Just copped a Large. Need to stock up on these bc the new ones are terrible. For everyone debating, Oneness is hella quick and they respond to emails in minutes.

Does anyone know how often the Nike Tech Pants get restocked?  I'm looking for a size XS but that seems to be an always sold-out size.

Which size should I get a large or medium... I'm 6 foot and weigh about 175 and wear 33WX32L in Levi's. I play bball a lot and also want to wear it for casual use.

Does anyone know how often the Nike Tech Pants get restocked?  I'm looking for a size XS but that seems to be an always sold-out size.
villa just got them bro

Which size should I get a large or medium... I'm 6 foot and weigh about 175 and wear 33WX32L in Levi's. I play bball a lot and also want to wear it for casual use.
large bro... u dont wanna b lookin like ya boy harden in them mediums

Back
Top Bottom