**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

has anyone ordered the tech fleece pants from Finishline?? they have 2 grey pants up for sale - color code 064 & 065. looking at the pics one shows this year's model with the blue drawstring while the other has a black drawstring but the heather grey looks different. not sure if they put up the wrong photos or what

Go with blue drawstrings if you want tech fleece fit. Other ones are aw77 I believe. Mislabeled. Also you can see panels on blue drawstring and blacks but not on grey w/ black strings.

that's just what the sample image looks like for 065. check back a few pages to see the picture i posted that shows the difference between 064 and 065

has anyone ordered the tech fleece pants from Finishline?? they have 2 grey pants up for sale - color code 064 & 065. looking at the pics one shows this year's model with the blue drawstring while the other has a black drawstring but the heather grey looks different. not sure if they put up the wrong photos or what
i just ordered a pair should get here friday according to the tracking

oneness is having a 30% off promo-- code is FALL.

they got tech pants and shorts but you have to email them to get an invoice... I don't know if they'll let you use the promo or not-- but figured it was worth a shot.

So I'm not really familiar with tech fleece...my bad if this isn't it. Anyone know any info on this? I tried a bar code scanner but nothing came up. My bad about the Moto x cam quality.

ic5wt5.jpg

2n0r9n5.jpg

So I'm not really familiar with tech fleece...my bad if this isn't it. Anyone know any info on this? I tried a bar code scanner but nothing came up. My bad about the Moto x cam quality.

ic5wt5.jpg

2n0r9n5.jpg

Its not TF but I know FTL and Di*cks carry those and like @sneakerp said I think its AW77 hoodie.

The product code is the style code and color code. You can take the two and combine them and google search 559592-010

Thanks for the info and the tip about product code. I picked it up for 30 at Burlington...fits nicely so I'm definitely keeping it at that price.

Those are definitely tech fleece and they are indeed aw77, the windrunner does now have thos kind of pockets. The windrunner has zippered pockets.

just got the tech fleece shorts in from oneness. shipping time was quick!
as my first pair of tech fleece i gotta say these are great quality.
a part of me wishes i could try on the xl to see how those fit since i like my shorts a little baggier.

Back
Top Bottom