**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

repped for the suggestions.  its still too hot in socal to wear it, so its brand new still.  Ill prob keep it for one winter season, and see if I can actually use it, if it bothers me too much, ill most likely post on feebay...

thanks for the advice, however I purchased this from "start fitness" which is international so I can't really return it...
ohwell.gif
.   It fits okay on me,  its really just that stitching that bugs.  what a waste 
Same N98 as you - first gen. Went and tried it on w/o shirtless. I didn't feel the stitching at all. I think you have a defect. 

As with what everyone else says, the N98 fit isn't for everyone. I do need to pick up a windrunner but this SoCal weather... /sigh

Does anyone else's tech fleece pants have the problem where the knee area gets stretched and when you stand up they stick out?

repped, i got the last Lg
Man i should have gotten one.. $40 is a steal for the brazil and the usa n98. I asked about them a week ago with nike on twitter. Dont know why i didnt call. I am in canada though so its a hassle to phone order

Just picked up the blue pants and they are awesome. I don't know how none of you guys aren't going crazy over them. They remind me of the original obsidian release that we couldn't even get. The red ones are basically maroon and I passed

Just bought the obsidians for 100$ shipped! i dont know if thats a good price for sweats lol but how much are retail for the obsidians? and does anyone have a pic comparison of the OG and the 2014 obsidian?

on the firs page, why does the obsidian blue look light? i bought mine at urban industry and looks like a heathered navy blue to me

on the firs page, why does the obsidian blue look light? i bought mine at urban industry and looks like a heathered navy blue to me

Those are the obsidian/royal blue heather that came out in january, which ended up being primarily royal blue and not obsidian. I'll update the post to clarify.

And these new obsidians are the same ones as last year that were only available in Europe and Asia.

Those are the obsidian/royal blue heather that came out in january, which ended up being primarily royal blue and not obsidian. I'll update the post to clarify.

And these new obsidians are the same ones as last year that were only available in Europe and Asia.

Thanks for clarifying. I was utterly confused! Thanks man! Suck how FNL Restricted most of Nike products including tech fleece/:

The reason we aren't all buying up the new colors i assume is because of the non-heather look material.

If you compare previous obsidian to the 2014 i prefer the previous version. The new ones are nice but just look like navy blue sweats to me. I'll wait for discount.

Just picked up the blue pants and they are awesome. I don't know how none of you guys aren't going crazy over them. They remind me of the original obsidian release that we couldn't even get. The red ones are basically maroon and I passed
Most are waiting on them to go on sale 
laugh.gif

I know nike is releasing a lot of TF this season so supply seems to be greater than demand 

I already got the obsidians so doesn't make sense to get the new version. They just need to drop the camo already.

The reason we aren't all buying up the new colors i assume is because of the non-heather look material.

If you compare previous obsidian to the 2014 i prefer the previous version. The new ones are nice but just look like navy blue sweats to me. I'll wait for discount.
I agree the heathered look gives it a more premium look/feel than your avg sweats 

Nope because they hit mainstream now and we are all waiting for discounts, they aren't as limited as they were last year...

we are also use to paying $80...

Any of the factory stores have sales going on this weekend for columbus? 

still looking for a windrunner. 

Back
Top Bottom