**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Sized up to a XL, I couldnt do the jegging look. Hope these stretch a little more
View media item 1241883

I know exactly how you feel. Ive wanted a slimmer sweat pants for the longest but the closest there was, was soccer warm up pants until jeggings took off. These look good though, but id prefer a little looser as well. I bought a pair, if they are tight they are going right back.

TF pants are trendy but not meant for everyone. If people want a looser fit get the AW77.

My macys order shipped to the wrong address. I told the woman 3x my info and still got it wrong smh.

I need a large, id prefer a looser fit compared to the medium i have. im not used to wear tight pants :lol:

TF pants are trendy but not meant for everyone. If people want a looser fit get the AW77.

My macys order shipped to the wrong address. I told the woman 3x my info and still got it wrong smh.

anyone got pics of people wearing the AW77? i ordered those the other night before i saw the tech fleece.

anyone got pics of people wearing the AW77? i ordered those the other night before i saw the tech fleece.
AW77 is like an ordinary pair of cuffed sweats (almost) I have a pair and they have a much more relaxed fit than TF those you can go TTS and be fine

Last edited:
Yes the fit is more tailored than the avg sweats and the charcoal heather pair is :pimp: imo. That and the black pair are the ones I own too

Last edited:
Yea I def should have went with aw77, thats the fit id like. Gonna exchange for them when the TF come in.

Just got off the phone with the CS rep for a price adjustment. Additional $13 off for a final price of $38 each.

MarcXY, Which coupon did you use when talking to the CS agent?

Edit: Now I see you said price adjustment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom