**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Be careful with Macys Black Tech orders....just got the email...Inventory is on Back order until March 24,2015.

Placed the order Monday using the VETS Coupon BTW

those camo joints look like yoga pants man. passssss
lol? the cut is the same as all the other tech fleece pants how can adding Army Fatigue pattern make it look more feminine? 
Honestly all these tech pants feel like yoga pants females wear, it's like the same exact materiel.
get your facts right youngin... yoga pants are made of spandex and other fabric mixes, not polyester and cotton. polyester and cotton is a common blend in athletics wear lol. don't knock the pants if you cant afford it

lol? the cut is the same as all the other tech fleece pants how can adding Army Fatigue pattern make it look more feminine? 

get your facts right youngin... yoga pants are made of spandex and other fabric mixes, not polyester and cotton. polyester and cotton is a common blend in athletics wear lol. don't knock the pants if you cant afford it

Lmao I ain't hating you herb this is a discussion I was just stating something. I got like 4 pairs so looks like I can afford it.

I got thom browne sweat pants too fam why don't you look that up and tell me if you can afford it since we wanna count others pocket.

sorry I should have specifically mentioned they look like girls yoga pants in the photos above. Then again, if you're spending $100 on joggers, I'm going with KITH, not Nike

That yoga pants and Thom Browne comment almost gave me cancer... you seem to have a lot of hate for tech pants for someone who owns four pieces.

I sorta love/hate all the KITH clothing line... some of the collection does look cool in pics but when you receive them in person quality is made in Chinatown NY (because they say made in USA).

I'm also wondering if anyone has tried the Lululemon Revival Pant.  Idc if i get hate for liking lulu the pants look dope and they're only $88.  If anyone has tried them and has any review or recommendations that would be great.

^^^

I have a pair of the ABC and ascent from Lululemon but not revival.  I would like to try the city limit pant but I can never find them in the stores.  

Kith is trash. It's like hq jiggers from h and m. Their quality is hyped up cause of branding and marketing.

Back
Top Bottom