**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Went to Target to check out the "Victory Fleece" C9 pants. Same as everyone else, sized down to a medium from large. My local had 40% off so they were marked from from $34.99 to $20.99 but YMMV.

Went to Target to check out the "Victory Fleece" C9 pants. Same as everyone else, sized down to a medium from large. My local had 40% off so they were marked from from $34.99 to $20.99 but YMMV.
woah not too shabby, might have to get in there...

^ Also available online for $20.99 with free shipping on any orders as well as their ebay store if you're trying to raise your feedback up.

^ Also available online for $20.99 with free shipping on any orders as well as their ebay store if you're trying to raise your feedback up.

None of my stores had em, so worth a buy just for the hell of it or naw?

Macy's pairs from two weeks ago which were back ordered to March...started shipping yesterday...

Macy's pairs from two weeks ago which were back ordered to March...started shipping yesterday...

received 1 of my pairs today, came without bag and store receipt think they were shipped directly from store

my other package arrives tomorrow, just gotta find a way to get some greys lol

received 1 of my pairs today, came without bag and store receipt think they were shipped directly from store

Just got the Grey pair today from the Nike Running store. Simply exchange without a receipt my boy.

Just got the Grey pair today from the Nike Running store. Simply exchange without a receipt my boy.

i aint got nike stores near me just an outlet which has absolutely nothing :lol:

yall gotta see why i complain about releases and even normal nike GR crap. i got no stores and all my major chains are TRASH

i aint got nike stores near me just an outlet which has absolutely nothing :lol:

yall gotta see why i complain about releases and even normal nike GR crap. i got no stores and all my major chains are TRASH

Damn, understood. You might have to order the grey pair from somewhere and tell them they sent the wrong color and return them.

excuse me for asking but what's the difference between the 2013 tech fleece pants and the 2014 version, iam trying to buy my first pair and I found the 2013 version is $80 and the 2014 is $100

Last edited:
Get the ones for $80. Only difference is drawstring color.
good looking out fam
happy.gif
 thanks for the info and I sure will follow your advice

Anybody know where to find tech fleece hoodies 1mm or 3mm?

Trying to find size small, do they run tight like pants?!

Below 100$ or even 80 is best,

Bros, if yall want to save even more money on the Macy's pants, take them in store, return all of them then repurchase with the 20% off coupon. I just did this, saved $10.20 each pair.

Back
Top Bottom