**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Not sure if it's available at every outlet but the one I work at uses mobile POS's, which are iTouchs that they can ring you up with and they can also access NDC's inventory and order things for you from there and ship it to you for free.  The grey Tech Fleece are on there for $50 and the black and the red are on there for $60.
you looking to make some new friends?

Just call up your local Nike outlet and ask if they offer seamless cart.  If they do just go into the store and save $40-$50 off your Tech Fleece pants.  You can also ask about a bunch of other styles as well, just have style and color codes handy, and they might be cheaper than they are on NDC.

Last edited:
Macy's is probably so confused now why fleece tech is their number one seller lol

This is a pretty stupid question but is it okay if I sleep in my tech fleece, I slept it the once but Im just curious if anything will happen to them
post-38816-Doc-Rivers-Dumbfounded-Disbeli-SVhg.gif

Thanks. Im at work so i cant crack out on the web atm and i habe so many things im trying to buy right now im trying to stretch every dollar.
but i was hoping to find somewhere having a sale or coupons that are out.

anyone know a place that's selling the sweatpants in rift blue? looks like urban industry is the only one that even lists them and they've been sold out forever

Bout to just go buy 20 pairs of tech fleece from Macys and return them to nike for a $100 gift card since they leave original Nike tags on 
laugh.gif

Bout to just go buy 20 pairs of tech fleece from Macys and return them to nike for a $100 gift card since they leave original Nike tags on :lol:

wouldnt be a bad idea.

i got 5 pairs but im keeping a few and trying to exchange for grey with 1 or 2 of em

Back
Top Bottom