**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Maybe the prices are only like that at the outlet I work at, not quite sure why though.  The ones I ordered are this year's models, the same exact ones you see on NDC right now.  Not sure if you have any plans to go back anytime soon but ask them to actually add it to the cart and see if the price lowers, that happens often with things like that.
Yea Im gonna head back Sunday. Fingers crossed. 

Wondering if I can give them last year's SKU numbers and it will show up.

Picked up the grey pants and the new grey windrunner for a total of $80 yesterday.

$40 for the pants because they're $50 on the seamless carts at outlet stores and then statewide 20% off for Black Friday sales. $38 for the windrunner, for whatever reason the 30% off fleece tops at outlets applied to those as well and then got the 20% off store wide on top of that.
Our store wasn't running those promotions on seamless cart purchase over BF, you got lucky
No I asked them to pull it up, and all they got was this year's models at full price. I should have came prepared w/ item numbers from last year. 
Wrong, employee must have not looked good enough I know for a fact there's tech fleece other than this years model on seamless for the cheap

Our store wasn't running those promotions on seamless cart purchase over BF, you got lucky
Wrong, employee must have not looked good enough I know for a fact there's tech fleece other than this years model on seamless for the cheap
Thanks man. Fingers crossed for tomorrow for the tech fleece cape or something good for women's.

they grey, black were both available at outlets for $69 before discounts... might have been able to cop them for $30-40 after discos 

of course; it all depends on which version one would want, 'cause the ones that are marked down on there includes the ones from last season which would be available at outlets right now and also include the in-season models, such as the AW77 and Windrunners with the traditional cuffs at the wrists

Nice 
smokin.gif

Any discount codes? Trying to get this for the cheap
none work but you can try to chat or call in and ask reps to TRY to apply but i doubt it since its a "SUPER BUY"

bloomingdales also has 25% off now and has the tech windrunner going for around $98

I need to stay away from this thread :lol:

Trying to not get those crewnecks and runners

Any leads on a pair of Obsidian Blue Tech Pants below retail? I was planning on picking them up with the Bday coupon but my local HoH never received them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom