**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

nike got me in an abusive relationship mindset. I wanna leave but I dont think any other brand will treat me better 
mean.gif

Meh that store is more trouble than its worth if you are looking for normal mens sizes.

Make good gifts tho for christmas to smaller folk.

step 1 - return macy's tech fleece($50) to niketown for $100 gift card :smokin
step 2 - come to my senses and realize even $70 out the pocket for the camo joints is too much and just hold onto the GC for a later date 8)

step 1 - return macy's tech fleece($50) to niketown for $100 gift card :smokin
step 2 - come to my senses and realize even $70 out the pocket for the camo joints is too much and just hold onto the GC for a later date 8)

Lol this reminds me of the guy that committed the same crime in the soccer Kit thread.

Step 1: buy from Ross Argentina jersey for 29.99.
Step 2: remove 29.99 tag
step 3: go to adidas and exchange for a bayern jersey for 89.99 and do even exchange

Lol

Tbh I don't think tech fleece is worth the hype or the price. I got two pairs for $52 a piece on that Macys deal but I would never pay $100 for a pair. I'm pretty disappointed with the quality. I've had other nike pants that cost half of the price that have better quality. I only wear these to work (I work at a DSG) and to lounge around in and my pants are fraying and seams are starting to split. And in the crotch region I keep getting fuzzy lint build up that I have to use a razor to get rid of it.

I got the white label tech fleece crew in today.  Really, really nice.  It's thicker than the regular crew.  I only bought it because I had a $100 gift card so the total price to me was only $63. 

Will give a review of the ACG pant on Monday.

I got the white label tech fleece crew in today.  Really, really nice.  It's thicker than the regular crew.  I only bought it because I had a $100 gift card so the total price to me was only $63. 

Will give a review of the ACG pant on Monday.

Pics?

I was thinking about coppin

Back
Top Bottom