**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hey guys, new to the forums. Anyone have a size small black pair of tech fleece pants? They're sold out of smalls online...

This 3mm reflective is one of my favorites after seeing it in hand. Need the maroon on disco now.
This is the Windrunner Tech 3mm, right?

How's the fit and comfort on this one?

I'm 6'3", 36" waist, 44" chest, long arms. I've read they fit a bit small, so I'm stuck between XL and XXL and can't try this on locally. I don't own any TF tops, but I wear an XL in therma-fit stuff and an XXL in AW77 hoodies.

I really appreciate any help that can be offered.

This is the Windrunner Tech 3mm, right?

How's the fit and comfort on this one?

I'm 6'3", 36" waist, 44" chest, long arms. I've read they fit a bit small, so I'm stuck between XL and XXL and can't try this on locally. I don't own any TF tops, but I wear an XL in therma-fit stuff and an XXL in AW77 hoodies.

I really appreciate any help that can be offered.

I would do XL for your size. I'm 5'11" ish with a 33" waist and 195 lbs and i like the fit. It is stiffer material than tecj fleece so not as comfortable, but it is much warmer.

Last edited:
I would do XL for your size. I'm 5'11" ish with a 33" waist and 195 lbs and i like the fit. It is stiffer material than tecj fleece so not as comfortable, but it is much warmer.

what? You're 5'11" and 195 with a 33 waist?!?!?! I'm 6" 200 and I wear a 38.

You must be all cranium.

What size did you get?

I tend to prefer more of a baggy fit in my jackets vs. form-fitting. I suppose XL vs XXL wouldn't make a huge difference in that case. I just wish I could try some version of the windrunner on, but nobody has them around here!
mean.gif

Thank you very much for your help!

Yeah. The color last year was black heather I think. But the color code was different.

endeesee endeesee I can't buy anymore TF pants. I just have too many. I was done once I got the obsidian haha. I'll buy some lululemon pants now. They have a nice one for $89.

charcs ftw !!! ive been a good boy haha

now im officially done with TF now, retirement pants lol

happy holidays bro!

Yeah. The color last year was black heather I think. But the color code was different.

endeesee endeesee I can't buy anymore TF pants. I just have too many. I was done once I got the obsidian haha. I'll buy some lululemon pants now. They have a nice one for $89.

you know about them lululemon pants. So underrated.

Back
Top Bottom